Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are people still doing tournaments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
So I have been trying whenever I see a1v1 match to join since level 35. I'm now level 82 and have never been placed in a match. Are people still doing tournaments? Am I just being very unlucky? Or do tournaments mainly stick to certain levels and if so which ones? Any help with this would be wonderful. Thanks in advance!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
dagonymir on Aug 1, 2022 wrote:
So I have been trying whenever I see a1v1 match to join since level 35. I'm now level 82 and have never been placed in a match. Are people still doing tournaments? Am I just being very unlucky? Or do tournaments mainly stick to certain levels and if so which ones? Any help with this would be wonderful. Thanks in advance!
The same thing happens to me. No one wants to play since they took away the rewards. It's so sad what's happened to PVP.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
For the glorious new 5th age of pvp, KI removed the ticket rewards from tournaments. I'm not sure about max but this killed most of the remaining viable pvp tournament brackets. The players left.