Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else had this problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I wasn't sure what section this would go in, but I figured I would start here, if this is the wrong section, I apologize.

Today I was doing 3v3 with friends, storm ice and life. So we kill all three, and are like "gg" and suddenly the life comes back and rebirths? So whole team is alive again, fine, lucky bug. Kill them again. Next round, whole team is alive again, with about 400 health each. Lord kills them easy. Next round, life comes back with full health, fine kill the life, and it goes on like that for about 20 minutes. They came back to life seven times, and we killed them seven seperate times. (And they kept their pips everytime as well). We did win, but it took about 20 minutes longer then it should've.

If you wanna stack dispels, beguile, shield, stun, bolt, fine, I won't complain, but having to kill seven seperate times? That's just ridiculous. I've seen the bug happen to people a few different times, but never a full heal, never seven times in a row, and never to a whole team at once? Am I just very very unlucky, or is this something new?

~Scarlet StormEyes GrandMaster Necromancer (Warlord)
~Scarlet StormRider GrandMaster Diviner (Commander)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I had a similiar problem today in arena.
Was doing 4v4 and everyone else on their team was killed except for their death wizard.
Then the next round one of his teammates randomly comes back to life with 400 life. We kill him.

So then he casts a Life spell that seems to have on NO effect at all and everyone on my team fizzles that rounds. I'm not talking about any attack spells fizzling, I'm talking about just blades and shields fizzling. Everyone on my team.
We are all like what just happened?
I told him to stop cheating and he responds, "Just play the game".

Something is going on, arena is really not that hard for people to be using cheats. >.>

Devin GhostStalker
50 Necromancer
Captain - Team Death Menace
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other person die for his."-G.P.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
omg i have that problem all the time, i was doing a 3v3 with me storm, storm and balance, the other team was 1 person on 3 accounts, we killed them all at the same time and we said gg.
then the next round they are all dead? and we are stunned?
then the round after that the life comes back to life with full health and full pips? so he uses rebirth and it makes other 2 come back with full health and full pips? this is sooooo annoying king isle fix it!

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
joshyyoshi wrote:
omg i have that problem all the time, i was doing a 3v3 with me storm, storm and balance, the other team was 1 person on 3 accounts, we killed them all at the same time and we said gg.
then the next round they are all dead? and we are stunned?
then the round after that the life comes back to life with full health and full pips? so he uses rebirth and it makes other 2 come back with full health and full pips? this is sooooo annoying king isle fix it!
were those three people hunter spell breaker at any chance? just wandering, i havent had this problem but i have had the problem when i over killed a storm grand, he comes back 2 turns later with 300 health, even though we won any way

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I dont know if this goes here, but last week i was pvp 1v1 with my balance grand and i am put aginst a lvl 18 fire mage decked out in Dieago's finest with the rank of warlord. I went first and cast an elemental shield. The next round he waves his wand (he had two pips) and i am dead. What is going on in pvp?

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
ronnieroo wrote:
I wasn't sure what section this would go in, but I figured I would start here, if this is the wrong section, I apologize.

Today I was doing 3v3 with friends, storm ice and life. So we kill all three, and are like "gg" and suddenly the life comes back and rebirths? So whole team is alive again, fine, lucky bug. Kill them again. Next round, whole team is alive again, with about 400 health each. Lord kills them easy. Next round, life comes back with full health, fine kill the life, and it goes on like that for about 20 minutes. They came back to life seven times, and we killed them seven seperate times. (And they kept their pips everytime as well). We did win, but it took about 20 minutes longer then it should've.

If you wanna stack dispels, beguile, shield, stun, bolt, fine, I won't complain, but having to kill seven seperate times? That's just ridiculous. I've seen the bug happen to people a few different times, but never a full heal, never seven times in a row, and never to a whole team at once? Am I just very very unlucky, or is this something new?

~Scarlet StormEyes GrandMaster Necromancer (Warlord)
~Scarlet StormRider GrandMaster Diviner (Commander)

They could be using cheat engine. If they did use Cheat engine, then they will be banned.