Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unhappy Pet talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
I just bought a Golden Ram and leveled it all the way to ancient to find out I got the worst talents possible. They're all to increase his max stats (str and will) Kingsisle please add some sort of a mechanic to shuffle my skills again. I hate the ones I have to much, I will pay crowns to redo them gladly. These talents were just such a waste of money and time It makes me really upset.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Morgrim Darkflame on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
I just bought a Golden Ram and leveled it all the way to ancient to find out I got the worst talents possible. They're all to increase his max stats (str and will) Kingsisle please add some sort of a mechanic to shuffle my skills again. I hate the ones I have to much, I will pay crowns to redo them gladly. These talents were just such a waste of money and time It makes me really upset.
The best thing you can do next time is research pets in general and choose ones that do have the possibility to get the traits you want/like. Not all pets are created equally. Just because you pay crowns for a pet does not mean it will be a great pet either.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

If you prefer the look of one pet and the traits of another you can always hatch back and forth till you get the pet look you like with the traits from the other pet you wanted.

Welcome to the world of pets, it can be quite time consuming and disappointing, if you let it be.

In the end the more you find out about the game the more you can avoid disappointments like this going forward. I think it's safe to say we all have made boo boo's we have regretted.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Morgrim Darkflame on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
You can buy another golden ram pet,
Or you can hatch with your golden ram pet.