Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
4
Belgrim MoonDreamer Woot000 wrote:
How? You get it as your first pet(unless you get it from shared bank) and you can buy it at the pet shop in the shopping district!
I hope your not thinking they really meant that, Its a joke.

From ShadowyHeart

Wolf SpiritShade Level 88

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
3
Belgrim MoonDreamer Woot000 wrote:
How? You get it as your first pet(unless you get it from shared bank) and you can buy it at the pet shop in the shopping district!
But no One Drops it! *^*

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
52
AngelPixieDust on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
The sheep pet! (I heard last time only KI folks get them)
Although there is a more rarer pet!
It's the: STRAY PIGGLE
No way! How do you get one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:P I have like 20 on my balance.

Main wizards
Jessica Fairy, 50~ DS
Victoria Dreamriver~ KT

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
52
iouman2013 on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Ok the rarest pet in this game is a snow beast over adult spent a whole week there I meet 40 people and all they have is a baby or teen one
iouman2013, It matters on how much time they dedicate to their pet, like I train my pets half the time i'm on, the other half I just quest, farm, or hang out and help friends.

Main Wizards
Jessica Fairy, 50~ DS
Victoria Dreamriver, 20~ KT

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
13
The rarest pet is the Sheep. It isn't dropped by any boss, it isn't a reward, and can't be bought, It was only given to certain high-level administrators working for Kingsisle. It is so rare because it also cannot be received from hatching. If you hatch lets say a dryad and a sheep, the chance of getting the sheep back is always 0%.

Mastermind
Jan 27, 2010
325
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
35
Balance princess on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
It has to be the sheep right?
Yep. Only select KI members get them.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
1
Angelocean wrote:
You are very uninformed, Sea Dragon is not rare at all, you can buy it, and it does not drop from Salgio, it drops from Astraeus.
whoa...... you really know your stuff Angelocean!!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
1
louer1 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
hands down no doubt any hybrid skeletal dragon just laying it down I: never seen one ever

I think it is a baby dactle

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
23
Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
23
Sean Winterbreeze ... on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
I think it is a baby dactle
I agree with you that it is rare but I have seen 2 people with it.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
53
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
yes it does i have seen it and its not the rarest pet for sure.I think it is sheep and frost hound or inferno hound

Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
4


I think 1 of the rarest pets is a Chinese dragon pet I got one from the crown shop and it gives stun at baby I also got a tiki pet which gives like a volcano spell at baby it's a multiattack I also have a fire Trent which gives me power link but ones that are dropped I'd say would have to belike a seraph pet maybe or a enchanted armerment most common would obviously be the piggle but I think there's a few more rare ones out there like maybe a cat thug that my brother got in a duel against someone in one of the Halloween dungeons it gives the spell cat thug at adult. I think I also have a jade oni I'm not sure about that on though there's also a death cyclops or a kinda des eased troll or there's a minatour that knida a life blaze life hammer has 1.
Seanskysmith/ // spirit wixard

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
23
seanskysmithMyth on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:


I think 1 of the rarest pets is a Chinese dragon pet I got one from the crown shop and it gives stun at baby I also got a tiki pet which gives like a volcano spell at baby it's a multiattack I also have a fire Trent which gives me power link but ones that are dropped I'd say would have to belike a seraph pet maybe or a enchanted armerment most common would obviously be the piggle but I think there's a few more rare ones out there like maybe a cat thug that my brother got in a duel against someone in one of the Halloween dungeons it gives the spell cat thug at adult. I think I also have a jade oni I'm not sure about that on though there's also a death cyclops or a kinda des eased troll or there's a minatour that knida a life blaze life hammer has 1.
Seanskysmith/ // spirit wixard
My sister got the cat thug. I told her it wasn't that good I guess I was wrong lol

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
123
i think the rarest is sheep (cause i have never seen anyone with it), then a couple of years ago KIFree Games Gave away a pet Storm Beetle(Crowns Only), which can also create(When Breeded) a Rain Beetle.

Alexandra Pearlblossom
Level 62

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
123
I forgot to mention the Clockwork Spider pet, i have only seen 1 person with the Clockwork Spider pet, i heard it is an extremely rare boss drop.

Alexandra Pearlblossom

Level 62 Balance

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
123
seanskysmithMyth on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:


I think 1 of the rarest pets is a Chinese dragon pet I got one from the crown shop and it gives stun at baby I also got a tiki pet which gives like a volcano spell at baby it's a multiattack I also have a fire Trent which gives me power link but ones that are dropped I'd say would have to belike a seraph pet maybe or a enchanted armerment most common would obviously be the piggle but I think there's a few more rare ones out there like maybe a cat thug that my brother got in a duel against someone in one of the Halloween dungeons it gives the spell cat thug at adult. I think I also have a jade oni I'm not sure about that on though there's also a death cyclops or a kinda des eased troll or there's a minatour that knida a life blaze life hammer has 1.
Seanskysmith/ // spirit wixard
i have never heard of a pet Chinese Dragon until now it must be extremely rare cause Wizard101 Central doesn't have it on there.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
34
I think it's the dactle. I haven't seen anyone with it, or the pet that a boss drops in Grizzleheim called a zombie. I've been trying to get that one.

Defender
May 17, 2014
138
Defender
May 17, 2014
138
I think the Echanted something (the floating book) dropped from a boss in Mount Olypmus is pretty rare.The boss is pretty badass especially if you're under level 80. I mean,40 K health and three minions with 1,5 K. Dang,that's tough.

But the rarest is the Sheep
OR IS IT?!
Yeah it is.

Nicole ShadowSong

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
2
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
I would say its the Deer Knight pet, So amazing Booyakasha Love it hands down best pet ive ever seen but i dont know how to get it, only way so far is perrous pet pack

Survivor
Feb 06, 2013
6
Alexandra PearlBlo... on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
i have never heard of a pet Chinese Dragon until now it must be extremely rare cause Wizard101 Central doesn't have it on there.
I think they called the shielong dragons I can't spell it lol


Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
1
Hands down, the Sheep is definitely the rarest pet; Enemies and bosses can't drop it, you can't recieve one from hatching, and it is only available to KI workers and certain people KI chooses to give to... So the next time you see a person walking around with the pet, know that you just saw a KI worker or a very special person. I envy those who do...

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
8
the purreaus plentiful provison pet pack is not avail any more or at least i don't see it

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
24
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
Nobody agrees on this topic so it is not very reliable, but i personally think the sheep because only about 10-20 W101ers have them and only about 10-20 exist on the site.

Jadesonga#AllisonJadeSonglvl24