Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2013
I think the rarest pet is the Coldfire Dragon.
It only drops from Thane's Hall and the LOWEST level in the
group must be at least level 80(i'm pretty sure).
Or maybe it's very wanted because of it's card i just know
that it's a EXTREMELY rare drop from final boss(erikur axebreaker).

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
You are very uninformed, Sea Dragon is not rare at all, you can buy it, and it does not drop from Salgio, it drops from Astraeus.
I use to have a Sea Dragon it was very very very rare indeed it gave 11% and 5% resist plus 9 damage to storm and normal 9 damage plus 6 to storm and another six so here's the rating i got. Damage: 103 and to all other schools 36. Critical: 548 and to other schools 40%

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
For a drop, I believe it's the Piranha Hunter dropped by the Hisser. Overall I'd say the Sheep seeing as only a handful of people were picked to get it.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
Does anyone know where to get those saber tooth tiger pets? I have seen people with them and also the scarecrow pet does exist I have seen it.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
The sheep pet! (I heard last time only KI folks get them)
Although there is a more rarer pet!
It's the: STRAY PIGGLE

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Scarlett Sapphire on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
Does anyone know where to get those saber tooth tiger pets? I have seen people with them and also the scarecrow pet does exist I have seen it.
Sabertooth is the level 98 Balance pet. There are some hybrids too.

Sheep is the rarest pet, no question.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Apprentice Theurgist

Survivor
Nov 25, 2012
if you get the midnight sun padoga gauntlet i got a yellow ghost and a ninja pig then for a boss i got a super rare shenglong dragon pet that give a fire dispell

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
no seraph isn't rarest i have gotten allot of seraphs before

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
i dont get the sheep pet, its the rarest pet (only owned by KI workers and a few selected) but only has a pedigree of 31 seems pointles to me, if you are going to have the rarest pet wouldnt you want it to at least be one thats good enough to want (besides that its rare)?

I dont think that this pet can be considered the rarest pet in the game because it isnt optainable in the game you can only get it if you work for KI meaning they give it to you not from the game but from KI

Quinn

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
I don't think anyone knows what the rarest pet in the game even is. You'd probably have to ask someone from KI, and even they may not know the answer. Anyways, it doesn't matter the rarity of the pet, it's the traits, and sometimes looks! Well, for me.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Ok the rarest pet in this game is a snow beast over adult spent a whole week there I meet 40 people and all they have is a baby or teen one

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
TheTrueRonan31173 on Jul 6, 2011 wrote:
After the advanced pet update pixie had no card (smogger drop.)
Hardest pet: Tell me: who here has seen the elusive danger hound, or storm beetle? oh, almost forgot: how about the fire bats?
thought so. these are all gifts for major bugs, much like the unstable ones we've been having i hope :D
-Ronan
Oh, almost forgot to mention: i never see one pet. you know what pet that is? myth ghoul. it's not a drop i don't think, but good luck finding someone with one.
I have a Myth Ghoul on my menu chat Pyromancer.

Dakota Sky, Lvl 62
Wolf Griffinflame, Lvl 17

Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Well enchanted armament was pretty hard to get, farming that gladiator guy... But the RAREST pet of all is the sheep...i still don't get why it is rare but isn't as good as other more common pets.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Really? I didn't realize seraphs were so rare. I have tons of them!

-Fallon Redsword,
Transcendent Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
I think the storm cat is rare drop pet. Its somewhere in gh idk where lol.See ya in the Spiral!!
Mycin SpellPyre Lvl 76

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I'm really interested in pets and I'm wondering if anyone knows what the strongest pet is. What secret bosses drop rare pets? When you tell a pet that you think is the rarest, please explain where you got it from.
-Alyssa MoonLeaf Level 42

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
TheCurlyWolf on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
I think you may misunderstand me. I didn't say the Twins specifically from the bundle. I meant "hybrids" of the pets. Life Hybrids, Death Hybrids etc...Which I haven't seen any of yet.
You clearly stated "...as i call them, the twins from the arcane builders bundle..." exactly like that, close. oh btw, i've seen the hybrids you're talking 'bout

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
OfficialRaindropz on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Magma Spider is quite rare, Dropped by Katzenstien (also a crowns pet)
It's not rare, i have 10 magma spiders from the crown pack. It depends on someones luck on if they get the pet. Pets are rarer to others, but some people get them very quickly. It just depends on the person's luck for the rarest pet.

Survivor
May 29, 2014
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
Jade Oni

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
spell321987 on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
if you get the midnight sun padoga gauntlet i got a yellow ghost and a ninja pig then for a boss i got a super rare shenglong dragon pet that give a fire dispell
Sure, the Shenlong dragons are good, and quite rare, but they're far from being the rarest pet.

The rarest pet, no doubt, is the Sheep.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
For sure, the rarest pet is the sheep because only a select few from KIgames got it. And it's not a possible reward from any bosses or quests. Just to let you all know, the gift card packs don't count.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
yea it does

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
why not deer knight it is hard to get and if any one had one they wouldn't give it up so easily

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
no way it is so not saraph you can get it in the crown shop packs i'm not sure which one though oh and if there would be a rare pet it would be early dated ones you cant hatch hope i helped

Survivor
Nov 25, 2012
Ok the rarest pet is the chameleon it is a drop when you farm the spiral cup gauntlet it gives 1 hydra card mine learned conviction o'lerys deck reshuffle and pip'o plenty by ancient so what do you have to say now!!!