Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
Wow, I wouldn't think it would be seraph. I have a seraph, why hasn't anyone told me that!

Moira owl rider lvl 45

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
boo311311 on Feb 2, 2011 wrote:
Its actually seraph because astraeus gives the sea dragon a lot i got 2 of them while farming for my legendary stuff and i got 3 Ianthine Spectres helping my friends get them! and i have only gotten seraph from a hatch spent months trying to get it
I have a seraph pet, I got it from a pack ( first try :) so we can hatch but it depends what kind of pet you have, its still teen in training

Moira Owl Rider lvl 45 Wizard

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Levia254 on Mar 2, 2011 wrote:
But how do you get a seraph pet?
I think I got the seraph pet from the hoard of the hydra. I hope u find one :)

Moira Owl Rider- lvl 45

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Gizmo III on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Dude, the other day I saw a Cloud Demon. It is basically a Storm Helephant. I raced against it (It was ancient) and that thing went so fast. Literally at the start it did not say anything about him using a special ability to go fast, so I'm sure the Cloud Demon's default stats are rediculously high. It gives you a Cloud Demon card at Baby OR Adult, I'm not sure. Does anyone know how to get it? Jacob SpellSword Level 29 3/30/14
No problem there. Its a gift card pet. Go to Wizard101 main site, and go into the section for gift cards, right below the animated screen. This will list what places carry the gift cards, and what pet they give.

NOTE. The pets on these cards change from month to month. Each can be different school or stats.

The card you are looking for is found at GameStop. (If you are in Canada, EBGames; in Australia its found at EBGames or ToysRUs; Mexico at the 7-Eleven.)

These pets can have MASSIVE derby talents. A similar pet I got from the very same card was a Shock Demon. It had all what is commonly referred to as "selfish talent". Every level from teen to epic.

In the game, it is of no use to your wizard. At the derby? Different story. More of these talents it has, the better derby pet it becomes.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2014
I saw that the rares pet is the WITTY wildclaw. While there are many wildclaws the rarest is the witty. Everytime i see someone with a wildclaw that looks like witty , it is just a supportive or helpful wildclaw . And after all i my searching though out all of the sprial( From Wizard City to Khryises) I'm am the only one who i seen who has this pet. If any one can prove me wrong then plz do so as i don't want to be the only person with a WITTY wildclaw .

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Probably jade oni .Its a very rare pet drop from the pagoda gauntlet.I just go it.

My name is:Charles shadow mancer secondary school .Find me in olde town realm wraith.

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
The rarest pet? the rarest pet is one they probably haven't written the programming for yet. Hybrid Arcane Automatons. Or as I call em...The Twins, from the Arcane Builders Bundle. Though for some reason people are looking for Tiki's. which I have several of.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
~Alura Lionblood~
~Mariah Hexcoin~

My opinion personally the rarest CROWNS pet you can get from the shop (not the packs) would be the determined by how cute or cool it is, because not a lot of people would buy something that wasn't all that popular or good looking, such as a onis or , they aren't very "adorable", but can be trained for good use. The rarest I've ever gotten DROPPED was a Sprite, dropped in Unicorn Way by Blackhope or Rattlebones, one or the other. The sprite is easily confused with the DARK sprite, received by purchasing crown packs and luckily being rewarded one, or simply getting crowns at the right time to find them offered for more in the shop. The Sprite, however, is different because of it's type and clothes. You can easily get these rarest drop pets by purchasing a small amount of crowns and using them on packs to receive them, which might be why my view of rarest pets are different then others. This may not answer the question what is the rarest dropped pet, but it does answer how to get them.

I still personally think the rarest would be the Sprite

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
No one knows what the rarest pet is i think, i have the firezilla pet ( gotten at bestbuy ) and i haven't seen anyone else with it. I keep seeing seraphs all over, so it just depends on the person's luck on which is the rarest pet. Don't forget, some bosses drop holiday only pets such as lord nightshade. And the crown shop has holiday only pets as well, keep in mind, new pets are always coming out. Do background research to find the rarest pet. I recommend Wizard101 Wiki :: The largest and most accurate Wizard101 Wiki :: Featuring guides, spells, quests, pets, bosses, creatures, NPCs, crafting and much more! for finding what you're looking for.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
You get the stray piggle from a quest from ambrose at level 5 or 6, can't remember which level, but it's before level 10.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
It does exist, at level 58, the death's egg quest gives the pet to you.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
TheCurlyWolf on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
The rarest pet? the rarest pet is one they probably haven't written the programming for yet. Hybrid Arcane Automatons. Or as I call em...The Twins, from the Arcane Builders Bundle. Though for some reason people are looking for Tiki's. which I have several of.
Define "rare", everyone can get them easily , so they are not rare, rare is when it's extremely hard to find, and not easy to obtain.

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Bluestar0713 on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Define "rare", everyone can get them easily , so they are not rare, rare is when it's extremely hard to find, and not easy to obtain.
I think you may misunderstand me. I didn't say the Twins specifically from the bundle. I meant "hybrids" of the pets. Life Hybrids, Death Hybrids etc...Which I haven't seen any of yet.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Honestly, I think the rarity doesn't even matter. I just like really nice battle pets, with "May Cast" spells. And also pets with epic stats. But if I had to choose, it would be the Sheep pet, but you probably can't get it from a boss... Hmm. I like the Inferno Hound and Fragmented Dragon. I haven't seen a lot of people with a Fragmented Dragon, so why not breed one or at least get one?

Caitlin Blue, Level 80 Wizard.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Ok hold it up people if you recall :
*Crowns pets are not rare because people can just buy them!
*Drop pets are not rare because they can be achieved purely by farming!
*Grub Guardian Pets are not rare because they are crowns pets too!

So in conclusion , the only rare pet is the Sheep pet for no one ever has it in the hatchery and it is not able to be obtained!

Hope this helped
- Cody Frost Dust and his awesome pet Sampson the ice kraken

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Bluestar0713 on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
You get the stray piggle from a quest from ambrose at level 5 or 6, can't remember which level, but it's before level 10.
At first I agreed with you that the stray piggle isn't rare but then I thought and I put it together, you only get it once and that one time is it.

Cody Frostdust and his pet Sampson the ice kraken

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
kaiy51568 on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Honestly, I think the rarity doesn't even matter. I just like really nice battle pets, with "May Cast" spells. And also pets with epic stats. But if I had to choose, it would be the Sheep pet, but you probably can't get it from a boss... Hmm. I like the Inferno Hound and Fragmented Dragon. I haven't seen a lot of people with a Fragmented Dragon, so why not breed one or at least get one?

You need to spend more time in the Hatchery. lol. if you don't see one, ask. odds are someone has one Caitlin. :) oh you know how to jump between realms[servers] right?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
    The Rarest pet would have to be the golden piggle, the enchanted armour or the camielian that cast hydra re-shuffle and a spell the enchanted armour casts a blade and the golden piggle casts nothing at babypersonaly the seraph isn't the the rarest pet i have 4 and my brother has three

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
kaiy51568 on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:

I like what your saying, I just like my toaddle pet.

-moira owl rider lvl 47

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Woh, wait wait wait, I keep hearing people on this topic talking about how the seraph is the rarest pet drop, but my brothers side account (Lvl 7) has a seraph and so do I... it was the first pet drop I had ever gotten.
I was just wondering if seraph really was that rare, or maybe it used to be rare but now KI opened it up, but anyways, just wondering. Oh, and also I would really like to know what IS the rarest pet drop .

-Kane StormStaff,
Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
noel1578 on Feb 4, 2012 wrote:
i say the ice bat would be the rarest pet since you never see anyone with one but i have no idea how i ended up with one
Hahaha u can buy one in celestia bro it's cheap

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
princessmarapeach on May 7, 2014 wrote:
Wow, I wouldn't think it would be seraph. I have a seraph, why hasn't anyone told me that!

Moira owl rider lvl 45
I totally agree i have three seraphs and they dont seem rare to me at all. I never knew some many people have trouble getting it

-Amanda pixiesmith

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
... it does exist. you can obtain it from the lvl 58 death school pet quest.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
wanted468 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
here's a link the Retired Frostzilla in the Wizard101 wiki

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frostzilla_(Retired)

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 70
Just checked on the page and who got the nerve to mess up the page and say the pet was Ice, it liked ice snacks, AND it gave ICEZILLA? You can cheat in wildfire tag and even call my house stupid looking, but it goes over the line when you insult my Retired Frostzilla. I didn't spend 5 hours of farming just so people's knowledge gets messed up.

Marcus crafter, lvl 74, and an angry rare pet owner/collector