Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rare pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
ever since i started this game i've been searching for rare
and highly rare pets i've had not much luck the most PRIZED one
i'm looking for is the zillas can anyone tell me the way that has
no real money spending?


and how to get pets like friendly dragon rain
beetle and other ones?

Administrator
Stormzillas are only available to Storm Wizards with their level 48 quest.
Firezillas (and other simlarly named versions) are only available through Best Buy Gift Cards.
The Danger Hound was only available to members of Wizard101Central last year during a promotion.
The Pioneer Dragon was only available to players who participated in the pre-release beta.
The Friendly Dragon was only available through the previous Invite a Friend program.
The Fog Unicorn was only available through Fun Online Games Magazine.
The Shardtail Dragon was only available through a Beckett Magazine.
The Storm Beetle was only available to purchase in February of 2009.
The Death Beetle was only obtainable through limited Twitter and Facebook promotions.
Other rare pets are available through Gift Cards (see https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards).



community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Stormzillas are only available to Storm Wizards with their level 48 quest.
Firezillas (and other simlarly named versions) are only available through Best Buy Gift Cards.
The Danger Hound was only available to members of Wizard101Central last year during a promotion.
The Pioneer Dragon was only available to players who participated in the pre-release beta.
The Friendly Dragon was only available through the previous Invite a Friend program.
The Fog Unicorn was only available through Fun Online Games Magazine.
The Shardtail Dragon was only available through a Beckett Magazine.
The Storm Beetle was only available to purchase in February of 2009.
The Death Beetle was only obtainable through limited Twitter and Facebook promotions.
Other rare pets are available through Gift Cards (see https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards).

what about glacier cat?

Administrator
dragonboy928 wrote:
what about glacier cat?


The Glacier Cat is available through Target Gift Cards only.


community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 14, 2009
126
dragonboy928 wrote:
the most PRIZED one
i'm looking for is the zillas


If you have access to the Test Realm, there's an Icezilla there.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Stormzilla is the only zilla you can get without spending money, however if you are looking for the rarest pet from a boss, it is the Spider Golem from Kensington Park's final boss.

If you have not done Kensington here is something to let you know, you can get triple teamed by street monsters which have 2,000 health, the dungeon itself is like four hours long, and half the time with a level 40+ team you fail.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
dragonboy928 wrote:
the most PRIZED one
i'm looking for is the zillas


If you have access to the Test Realm, there's an Icezilla there.
today i'm going for icezilla.if i can find one.

were is icezilla???!!!???!!!




Zachary LegendHeart
lvl33
nice ice
zilla trainer & master pet hunter 8)

Survivor
May 01, 2009
9
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
Angelocean wrote:
Stormzilla is the only zilla you can get without spending money, however if you are looking for the rarest pet from a boss, it is the Spider Golem from Kensington Park's final boss.

If you have not done Kensington here is something to let you know, you can get triple teamed by street monsters which have 2,000 health, the dungeon itself is like four hours long, and half the time with a level 40+ team you fail.
i've recently unlocked marlybone and rare pets help my pet hunting so i'm going for spider golem 8) wait what boss is it? because when i went there there were 3 of them

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
I wrote that last post before I did Kensington, and now that I have done it, how come people say its a four hour dungeon? Me and my team (38,39,45,49) did it in less then 2 hours The bosses were not even that hard. :? :|

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
i think maybe there is MORE ways to get storm beetle and other rares(not by mixing them or by gift card sadly :-( ) like storm bat and BLACK CAT

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
were do you get shock (with card), snow (with frost snake card), and magma serpent (with card) i know i have a snow serpent but it a bazaar pet so it dont give me ANYTHING BUT 10 MANA.



if you know were magma (with card),shock (with card), or snow serpents (with frost snake card) are reply!

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
As we've stated before, young Wizards, spoiler information is not for these message boards. Please look for, and post, spoiler information ONLY on the fansites. You can find a list of fansites here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites



". . . with Persistence, defeat is assured"





Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
DarthNexus wrote:
As we've stated before, young Wizards, spoiler information is not for these message boards. Please look for, and post, spoiler information ONLY on the fansites. You can find a list of fansites here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites



". . . with Persistence, defeat is assured"
Michael Moonwraith
Student of Ice Magic




what does that have to do with magma serpent,shock serpent,and snow serpent?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
8
you can get the storm snowman with card from the sea lord in plaza of conquest in DS

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
illuminatiee wrote:
you can get the storm snowman with card from the sea lord in plaza of conquest in DS
i COULD be at plaza of conquests but this message board is addicting mainly because it can tell me were rare pets are like icezilla

if anyone would post were icezilla is





Zachary LeagendHeart
lvl33
nice ice
zilla trainer & master pet hunter

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
1
The Silver Sentinel in the Labyrinth in DS offers the Icezilla and I'm told one of the three bosses you have to kill after the Sentinel, Andor something offers it as well. :D

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
71
now i just need to know how to get lifezilla,mythzilla,and deathzilla



why does mythzilla lifezilla and icezilla give stormzilla


Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
1
k i am a lvl 34 wizard bout to be 35 and i have seen people with storm cat witch is amazing it does 520 damage and gives 20% more damage with next storm spell some one tell me how do you get it i have been looking all over for it and my friend who is a lvl 46 does not know either cause we both know each other

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
dragonboy928 wrote:
now i just need to know how to get lifezilla,mythzilla,and deathzilla



why does mythzilla lifezilla and icezilla give stormzilla



Those are hatch pets if you want a myth and life and grimzilla you will need a stormzilla and another lv48 pet to hatch with.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
2
illuminatiee wrote:
you can get the storm snowman with card from the sead in plaza of conquest in DS
where though