Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New hatch pet No different from parent

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I went and mixed Stormzilla with the Myth Dog, and after waiting eighteen hours to hatch I got a stormzilla. I thought the pets mixed? Now if I payed all that gold coins just to have another stormzilla pet which I already have then I feel like i was cheated. Please explain how i got another stormzilla, Looks like stormzilla and is stormzilla. I looked at stats they are same, I dont think I will be breeding anymore.
Took all my gold for another stormzilla? Give me a break here.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
I went and mixed Stormzilla with the Myth Dog, and after waiting eighteen hours to hatch I got a stormzilla. I thought the pets mixed? Now if I payed all that gold coins just to have another stormzilla pet which I already have then I feel like i was cheated. Please explain how i got another stormzilla, Looks like stormzilla and is stormzilla. I looked at stats they are same, I dont think I will be breeding anymore.
Took all my gold for another stormzilla? Give me a break here.
Me to! I saves up for weeks to get anough money to hatch my orthrus with a stormzilla, and guess what i got ? Another orthrus! why would i spend 98 thousand gold on a pet i already have? :(

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
You don't allways get a hybird theres a chance of one though 8) :D

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
what are the chances? i mixed a stormzilla with a hydra and got a stormzilla. plus what are some good stormzilla hatches