Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is the new pet Apple Brudel a No trade pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2013
Why can you not put the Apple Brudel in the shared bank? I am gonna assume this was a mistake, and it will be fixed and not an attempt at a bigger cash grab, by forcing you to open packs on each character to get the pets.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Okay so since a Mod did approve this post, i am gonna assume that this was an intended cash grab, and is a very low blow to players. Shame on you KI.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
RedDragon877 on Jan 28, 2021 wrote:
Okay so since a Mod did approve this post, i am gonna assume that this was an intended cash grab, and is a very low blow to players. Shame on you KI.
I think Mods just check to be sure you haven't violated any posting rules. It does seem a bit cheesy to make a pet no trade, but they may have a reason that they'll explain eventually.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i can put all 3 brudels in the shared bank. is your shared bank full?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
I had started another thread on this same topic, when I found they were no trade pets. But after just seeing your post, Caitlyn, I went back and tried again, and I can now put the brudel in my shared bank. So it was an error, and they did fix it.

-Indigo