Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Hound Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I have a Storm Hound pet that definitely needs better stats, but every time I visit the Pet Kiosk, there are no Storm Hounds to hatch with. When I try to hatch with another Storm pet, the resulting pet is always the same as the one I hatched with and not a Storm Hound. I like the look of the Storm Hound more than the other Storm pets. Does anyone know if Storm Hounds are unable to hatch in the Kiosk? I also noticed no crystal butterflies.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Spin Doctor on Dec 1, 2022 wrote:
I have a Storm Hound pet that definitely needs better stats, but every time I visit the Pet Kiosk, there are no Storm Hounds to hatch with. When I try to hatch with another Storm pet, the resulting pet is always the same as the one I hatched with and not a Storm Hound. I like the look of the Storm Hound more than the other Storm pets. Does anyone know if Storm Hounds are unable to hatch in the Kiosk? I also noticed no crystal butterflies.
I would try looking for the storm class pet, I assume it's available in the kiosk, so unless you own the pet you cannot get it from hatching. Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
I also don't see any Storm Hound available in the kiosk, probably due to it being a crowns pet?

Not sure about that but I'll advise you to just keep trying to hatch as the chance you will retain the Storm Hound is 50%.

However, If you are looking for an alternative pet that gives the Storm Hound card too, you can try hatching with a Cloudburst Sprite or a Storm Wartle, both of which gives a Storm Hound card & can be found in the Pet Kiosk.

Hope this helps!

Ian DreamCaster
Level 71

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
Thanks. I do like the Storm Hound, but I actually don't care for that spell. I'd much prefer to have a blade. From what I've seen, if you get the same pet in a hatch, then you also get the same card.