Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sea Dragon Attributes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
So far I have trained my Sea Dragon up to his fourth attribute and have been really pleased with what I have received. In no particular order my pet has learned Piercemonger, Spritely, Spell-Proof and Pain-Giver. My question is in regards to the latter 2 attributes.

The formula for Spell Proof is (2xstrength + 2xagility + power)/125
I have maxed out all statistics so: (2x240 + 2x250 +250)/125 = 9.84 which rounds up to 10%.
However the attribute states you can get between 1-13% global resistance.
How do i get the resistance higher then 10% or is that a limitation of the pet?

The same thing happens with the calculation for Pain-Giver. It states I can get a global boost to damage with a range of 1-8% however with my statistics maxed out I am only receiving 6%.

I understand that what the pe already has is fantastic and I am not complaining. I was just curious if there is anything further I can do to get the full potential for my pet.

Thank you in advance for you help!!

Joseph Nightstalker

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
First off, nice. You got pretty lucky

Secondly, I believe that the spell-proof talent maxes out at 10%, and there is no way to get it higher than that regardless of the pet's talents. I assume this is the same for pain-giver, although I am not sure of the cap for that particular talent.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
TY for the reply whatsup76. I am in agreement with you about the max being 10% for sea dragon. I think another pet with higher strength and/or agility may be able to max it to the 13% however I think that this pet is limited to 10%.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Well I finallytrained my pet up to the fifth attribute and it looks like my luck ran out :( I ended up with Life Boost so I get an extra 120 health. Boy was that disappointing. Now if I could have gotten the accuracy boost he would have been the greatest pet ever...sigh.