Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

post your new pet training game ideas here

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
I am very interested in adding more pet training games to the pavilion.

Here are my pet minigame ideas:

arch-a-bow:
the point of the game is to hit as many enemies as you can before the time runs out or you running out of bows.
you recieve 10 bows; getting 4-9 foes to kill. each foe you hit is worth 50-100 points

controls: left click: fire arrow
right click: charge arrow
left arrow key: move to the left
right arrow key: move to the right
space bar: jump

scoring: 100 or under: try harder, 101-250: just OK, 251-350: good job, 351-400: awesome, 401+: perfect

unicorn's travel:
the point is similar and same to dueling diego (your pet is on the unicorn; it attacks with its horn lol), same controls, scoring, enemies and levels as dueling diego

scoring: 50 or under: try harder, 51-250: just OK, 251-350: good job, 351-450: awesome, 451+: perfect

pet items:
-pet pedestal: press "X" and you can play a pet training game from your house! price: 2000 crowns
-bird pet gift: press "X" and get a free reward from the bird! price: 3000 crowns or 10000 arena tickets
-flying monkey: Press "X" and you'll get a power reward for your wizard! rewards: +25% pet experience from the next 3 pet training games, double snacks (feeds and gives twice the stats, even pet XP, the regular snack gives.) 25% cheaper price on hatching your next pet or another snack

What are yours?????????????? if the scoring/game seems too easy/hard or items are OP give me a quote and i'll update the items

Please share your pet minigame/item ideas with us!