Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet duplicating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I have a problem with hatching pets. Everytime my helephant hatches with any other school pets i get another helephant and i have been wondering why.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Name the pets you hatched with please?
Not all pets have hybrids.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
MythWarlord12615 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I have a problem with hatching pets. Everytime my helephant hatches with any other school pets i get another helephant and i have been wondering why.
I have heard a rumor that when using a school pet to hatch you will always get the school pet graphic, But i have broken this theory because of the time i spent hatching my efreet with everything and i continuously got a winter white owl and nutcracker when hatching with them. But most of the time when using a school pet you will get the school pet graphic back.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I think its just bad luck. I hatched my Wraith with several other school pets and after 5 tries I got a Reaper and a Darkwalker. Note the Darkwalker is the ice school's hybrid pet even though i was hatching with a death school Wraith.

Recently I have been trying to improve my Deer Knight by crossing with my best Wraith. After 5 attempts I have only hatched more Wraiths.

Luck is strange in this game. Some people are crazy lucky. Others are not.

Good Luck and Happy Wizarding!