Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Derby Leaderboard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Since there has been a PvP Leaderboard, why isnt there a pet derby leaderboard? Derby should get the same attention as pvp.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
That would be great.

Also it would be great to see a list of wizards in line for a pet derby match. Sometimes I get in line and wonder if I'm the only person racing their pet in a ranked match, and wonder if I should just give up and go do something else. Being able to see the number of wizards in line for a ranked pet race would be a useful feature.

And with the new Combat View in PvP, it would be great to be able to watch pet races too! Either it could be you pick a pet and watch the race from their point of view. Or it could be like being in a blimp above the race course, looking down at small icons racing the track. And you could see all the obstacles, terrain type, Jump and Duck features, etc.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Agreed. Most people earn their rank by puppeting/turtling/ice gear in PvP but in derby it isn't the case. It actually would take effort to get on this leaderboard so great idea!