Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

owl pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
you know the white winter owl pet? I think there should be more owls, like one for each school and breed,
and i know that seems like it will make a long list, hard to search for the one you want, so why not also make an owl search thing thats like this:

school: (school)
breed: (breed)
and one that affects most of the cost:
pedigree: (min:25 max:75)

or a test that decides what owl is best for you

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
I second this motion. I love owls in general. I wouldn't mind having one for all my characters!!!

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
As a guy who wants all his wizards to use a pet of their school and who loves owls, I support this motion. How about Tough Owl (Ice, with armor maybe?), Energetic Owl (Life), Bone Owl (Would be cool and death), Sky owl (Storm, flies a bit higher than the others.), Mythical Owl (Special Effects), normal owl (balance), Fire owl (On fire).

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
I would love to see a spotted or elf owl .... oh and btw, balance should have something better than normal!!!!!

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Ok, at first I thought; Flaming Barn Owl! Then I totally thought of the colliers in Guardians Of Ga'hoole.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Hollyleafwarrior on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I would love to see a spotted or elf owl .... oh and btw, balance should have something better than normal!!!!!
Maybe it could be the knowledge owl! And about the owl test idea, maybe it knows your schools and there are a ton of owls out there for the quiz for which owl! Sadly KI is working hard right now.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
critical death on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
As a guy who wants all his wizards to use a pet of their school and who loves owls, I support this motion. How about Tough Owl (Ice, with armor maybe?), Energetic Owl (Life), Bone Owl (Would be cool and death), Sky owl (Storm, flies a bit higher than the others.), Mythical Owl (Special Effects), normal owl (balance), Fire owl (On fire).
No for balance. I'm getting tired of balance getting all the normal stuff. It's getting boring and we need something to make it more fun. I like hollyleafwarrior's idea (about the scroll), maybe you could do a sand owl wherever it flies said falls from it. Here are my ideas-

• Life gets a Happy owl, with leaves for wings and twigs for legs.
  • Death gets a vampire owl, all black and beak is red, with white fangs.
  • Myth gets a cycloops owl, a yellow- beige color with white underneath the wings with one eye on it's head.
  • Storm gets a sky owl, light purple underneath the wings with grey on top. A lightning design on it's spine.
  • Fire- fire gets a fiery owl, with brown on top and pink on bottom, the wings have fire at the tips.
  • Ice- icy owl, has white eyes and a white coat top and bottom, with the tip of the wings frozen.
  • I'm torn on balance.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Ido think the owl quiz is a bit extravagant. If the owls do come into the game, someone will most likely post a online quiz

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Balanced Lucas on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
you know the white winter owl pet? I think there should be more owls, like one for each school and breed,
and i know that seems like it will make a long list, hard to search for the one you want, so why not also make an owl search thing thats like this:

school: (school)
breed: (breed)
and one that affects most of the cost:
pedigree: (min:25 max:75)

or a test that decides what owl is best for you
well almost all owls would be ice so I'll change things up a bit

Balance
Pygmy

and it gives pretty good status with that!

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Alura BH on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok, at first I thought; Flaming Barn Owl! Then I totally thought of the colliers in Guardians Of Ga'hoole.
I read that book and would LOVE to have an owl like Gylfie or Primrose!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
OMG I owls!!!! :)

There should be one for each school like Molly the Balance said.

Angela Dragonstone

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I absolutely love this idea and I love owls their such striking birds but the sad part is that the owl would almost for sure cost crowns

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Balance princess on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
I absolutely love this idea and I love owls their such striking birds but the sad part is that the owl would almost for sure cost crowns
I know, but they could probably make a bad version for gold.