Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New May Cast Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Detonation (May cast "Detonate" Spell) More than half of fire wizards find detonate a waste of 4 pips, but if a pet could cast it , it could make it a really valuable talent to have a on your pet!
Trigger: Casting a DoT Spell
Epic
This could really help even the playing field in some instances of PvP or even PvE

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Michael StormStalk... on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Detonation (May cast "Detonate" Spell) More than half of fire wizards find detonate a waste of 4 pips, but if a pet could cast it , it could make it a really valuable talent to have a on your pet!
Epic
This could really help even the playing field in some instances of PvP or even PvE
Could be a neat way to do it, but I fear others will think this is overpowered.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Michael StormStalk... on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Epic
This would be very useful because as you said, using 4 pips would be better spent on healing or killing...

Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
Personally, I don't find detonate that bad. It's just 2 power pips. The only problem with it is that if you aren't going first, you might end up blasting that damage into a shield.

The May cast idea seems interesting though.

~Austin Shadowsword

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
sorry for the double reply, but I'm curious about something. Are you saying that Detonate should be removed as a spell from fire wizards and made into a pet cast only? I'm just trying to clear any confusion (in my thinking probably)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Cool idea personally I am a lvl 90 warlord would be helpful if my pet had it!

Isaac dawncaller Pvp walord