Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More options to train your pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2012
hugsforyou on Jan 28, 2009 wrote:
Maybe train them tricks? like if you have a fire cat pet when you or a friend plays a fire cat it will go in the ring like it was a spell
I like that idea. If you could train them tricks it would be really cool. also if you could have a pet trick show where you could enter your pet then have a competition with other wizards and their pets to see who has trained their pets cooler tricks. training pets tricks sounds really cool

Survivor
May 12, 2012
dressing up pets would be really cool!!! if the clothes your pets wore would boost the wizard's or the pets stats, that would be so cool!!!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
I would love it if we could dress up our pets, its would be so cute! Also interacting with them more like petting them or making them do cool tricks

Lauren Spirit lvl 47
See you in the spiral!

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
sha la on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
dressing up pets would be really cool!!! if the clothes your pets wore would boost the wizard's or the pets stats, that would be so cool!!!
Considering how powerful pets alerady are, that would be horribly overpowered.

Imagine having your pet wear your spare Cape of Espirit or something...

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I think you should be able to colour more pets

Hero
May 07, 2015
i would like to have my pets as a mount, and have them have some kind of tricks,

one time I was at a friends house and they had the lovely leopard and leopard pets and I am not kidding here I think they hugged my characters leg, I was almost crying in real life cause it was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I would love to add a treasure hunt collection for pets with different lists of items that they can find/dig up all over the spiral and special contest collections that are only for the specified contest time.

Maybe they could have an NPC in the commons where you could turn them in for loot. Or contests for special prizes where first 50 get a fairly unique prize and so forth from 50 to 1000.

Also would like to gain experience for the pet as another way to train when collections are turned in. Range of finding could be increased with pet levels and rare item increase. Competitions would have to be by pet level if this were an option, to be fair.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
I'm an old wizard but, I would like to see the Epic level mean a choice of 3 random talents and the Mega give you a 'trade a talent' option.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Okay, there is no way for me to know if this was mentioned, but what if at Ultra you get a wizard/pet hybrid polymorph card or may-cast polymorph based on what your pet it?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
After all this years playing this game I have to admit that I missed the may cast attack spells by the pets why take that feature away, when you give us weapon cast? makes no sense, but in the future would be nice to get pets that may cast themselves or if you get a hybrid pet for your class to have an actual card for the school that your playing not, example why if you have a fire hound he still shows the myth spell would be nice to get fire version of the spell instead just saying, also please for the love of god add an option to just buy some skills at the cash shop or something would be nice to set a pet just the way you want it and before people think about pvp " just make this pve" or you can just put a restriction so it would not be use in pvp, another thing that other games have why when your riding your mount your pet doesn't show? you work so hard to get a cool looking pet and as soon as you get in your mount the pet goes in your pocket? would be nice if they stay out like all the time

Survivor
Mar 04, 2014
I think that pets should have their own dorm You could decorate it but there should be seprate items for your pets dorm.

~BalanceJunkie

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
i think pets should also be able to fight!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
They should make noises when casting spells.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
I would like there to be more mini games to train your pet, and after you train them to ultra they get to omega.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
I think pet should be also used as a tool to go sell or buy stuff. Like if my bag is full, i could sent my pet to go sell the stuff i want to sell of buy what i ask the pet to buy like treasure cards, potions, ect...that would be cool.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
A whole gauntlet that drops just pet gems. That would be amazing! Lol.
Natalie Owlcaller

Survivor
Dec 30, 2015
Amber hawksong on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
I agree 100%
What if you could go on special pet quests as your pet?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
lizzermaybay on Sep 4, 2016 wrote:
I would like there to be more mini games to train your pet, and after you train them to ultra they get to omega.
I would love different mini games. :)

I am afraid I don't really enjoy the ones I've tried so far, except maybe the cannon. That one is pretty funny.

Most of the games, to me, are a bit boring or repetitive. The thought of playing them enough times to have a high level pet is...

And then I love the pets so that means doing all of that per pet, per wizard.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
sha la on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
I love this, I'd like to dye most of them as well.

I've been winning sprite pets in battle. The sprite pets are awesome :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Have pet mounts, maybe a spot for pets to ride on our current mounts, fashion shows (kinda like ranked arena and pet derby), clothes for the pets, more interactions with the pets (give them their own voice, like for the leaf foot could growl like a dinosaur). A house dedicated for pets would be REAL nice, maybe a zoo house? maybe different types of dances we can choose from when we battle?

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Why not just let your pet gain do for how well you, or it, does in battle? (Excluding pvp)

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Tmali on Sep 19, 2016 wrote:
Why not just let your pet gain do for how well you, or it, does in battle? (Excluding pvp)
There's a pet talent for this, but it's only in a jewel, and the pet has to be leveled up quite a bit to use it. I'd love for this to be loosened up a bit and added to the pet talent list (maybe this talent could grant a different benefit, such as extra health, when the pet is maxed out).

I also like the idea of being able to level up your pet by questing. Perhaps some quests can award moderate (50 or so) pet XP?

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
I think that if we could Dual Wield Pets, that way you can increase your stats that would be pretty amazing

Eric owl hunter110
Eric Titan Bringer41
Eric owl hunter14

Survivor
May 26, 2016
Blaze111314 wrote:
I would love it if every one could train there pets until it is realy big and then ride your pet.
Lol! That reminds me so much of when i was like eight playing this game. I used to think that when you trained your pet you could ride it when it was older. XD When i saw people riding a dragon mount i always had a dragon pet with me so i kept on training my pet until it was ancient and i thought, Why isnt it growing! Then i realised that can't happen.

Destiny Sc