Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Meetups

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I have an adult unicorn and I am almost at adult with my Trojan Horse Pet though. I don't care when what server or anything just let me know in the replies. Keep in mind I might not have the Trojan Horse soon but in about a week maximum it should be ready. Just let me know what you are thinking.

Thanks,
Olivia Skullhunter
level 25

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Balance Girl on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
I have an adult unicorn and I am almost at adult with my Trojan Horse Pet though. I don't care when what server or anything just let me know in the replies. Keep in mind I might not have the Trojan Horse soon but in about a week maximum it should be ready. Just let me know what you are thinking.

Thanks,
Olivia Skullhunter
level 25
Hey Olivia! If you're looking for a balance pet, I have a therizinosaurus you could hatch with: he has sprite, proof, fairy, sharp shot, and add balance.

PS: wizard101central has an entire forum dedicated to pet-hatching meetups (if you don't already have an account there, it's free to make one). So feel free to send me a message there (my name is El Veeb over there), as those boards and private messages do not require 12+ hours for mod approval. And, if our time zones sync up, I'd be happy to meet you in-game.

-von
level 95 balance

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Okay I saw your reply I just need to know if I should start to level up my trojan horse or are you fine with my normal unicorn. Thanks so much

-Olivia Skullhunter
level 28

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
oh and by the way do you know how much money it would cost?

Thanks,

- Olivia Skullhunter
Level 28