Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

customize pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
OnConnor dragg that is great in wizard101 are the pets helping you in duels but it would be better if we had customized pets of are own . It's great we use pets like can help us in our questes but it would be better to have customized pet for high level wizards so we can do a one against three without always losing to them or buying henchmans all the time to help you . Get my point . connor dragonfinder

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
curtisdell1235 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
OnConnor dragg that is great in wizard101 are the pets helping you in duels but it would be better if we had customized pets of are own . It's great we use pets like can help us in our questes but it would be better to have customized pet for high level wizards so we can do a one against three without always losing to them or buying henchmans all the time to help you . Get my point . connor dragonfinder
um okay. The high level school-specific pets have a spell so I'm not sure what the problem is. Pets can be trained and pets can be hatched to "customize" them to a point.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Why on Wizardy island would you spend crowns on a henchmen?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
um okay. The high level school-specific pets have a spell so I'm not sure what the problem is. Pets can be trained and pets can be hatched to "customize" them to a point.
Agreed. You basically are customizing pet as it is. Just a lot of time, energy and gold involved......