Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Pet Talent Idea Ever...

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Talent: Hound Dog

Description: You select a reagent from your backpack and your pet immediately leads you to more that is nearby (within same world). Perhaps equiping the pet also loads a selectable 'quest' and your pet takes control of your quest arrow.

I think this is a reasonable talent that suits pets extremely well and would make reagent farming more fun.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
RottenHeart on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:

Description: You select a reagent from your backpack and your pet immediately leads you to more that is nearby (within same world). Perhaps equiping the pet also loads a selectable 'quest' and your pet takes control of your quest arrow.

I think this is a reasonable talent that suits pets extremely well and would make reagent farming more fun.
I Could really use this! "Selects Amber"

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
I think that some times you could just be walking along and it pops up saying, your pet so and so found a hidden reagent! That could go along nicely with the hound dog.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I love this idea!!! It would be so helpful with farming!

Hunter Griffinsword
Promethean Thaumaturge

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
RottenHeart on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:

You should be able to turn it on and off so your pet could lvl up from it. Of course, then it would cost energy too...

-Travis Rubyshard Lvl 57 Myth Wizard
with Morgan Adult First-Generation Ghost Dragon

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
That would be so epic Maybe you could also select a regent, and your pet could go to a boss that drops it along with regents on the streets. It would help with high level crafting

-Angela DragonStone

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
What a fun idea. Reagent sniffing pets, I like it.