Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Absolutely cannot hatch a different pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2021
I have been hatching pets recently because I'm trying to get the perfect pet for my storm wizard. I have spent upwards of 500,000 gold with like 5 hatches and keep getting my grim squeaker back. Is the chance for a different hatch that low? Am I that unlucky? Or does it have something to do with the event pet only hatching other event pets and my whole line is ruined, which seems to have perfect traits now.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Take heart! The grim squeaker may look pretty cool, but you are not locked into it. I've had about the opposite luck with my grim squeaker, and been unable to get the grim squeaker back, so this is probably just bad luck for both of us.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2021
Kol Ravenblood on Feb 17, 2021 wrote:
Take heart! The grim squeaker may look pretty cool, but you are not locked into it. I've had about the opposite luck with my grim squeaker, and been unable to get the grim squeaker back, so this is probably just bad luck for both of us.
Wow it seems like the Grim Squeaker is just full of misfortune. It seems like either way I have wasted a ton of gold because I approached hatching wrong and after looking at some YouTube guides I should start over entirely.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2016
Hello, I am a storm wizard and i have spent around $500,000 gold on trying to get a new pet, but i keeps giving me the pet i already own! i am having the same problem as you!