Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets & Mounts

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
0 2386
I wish I could have more max gold.
0 1171
Steal Ward maycast
0 1981
3 3207
New Pet Hybrid?
2 2347
0 1689
Pet Breeding and Talents
0 1495
0 1130
Frost hound pet
0 1160
Turn off mount animations?
0 1186
my pet in battle
0 1186
Best Myth Pet
2 4720
2 2530
Maple moose
0 1327
Maple moose
0 1258
Tempest hound
0 1163
Missing Pets
1 2395
Am I Breeding Wrong, or Unlucky?
3 3672
Storm Pets
1 2070
1 14409
Any place that drops fire pets???
0 1203
Fire wiz pet help
0 1087
0 1161
0 1573
1 1398
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic