Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wish I could have more max gold.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Especially now that pet hatching will be so much more expensive.

I have already used the expand bank and backpack elixirs, but I frequently find myself with max gold, a full backpack, a full bank and dangerously close to having max total items per wizard.

Now that PvP is looking like it will be a "no-go" for Balance wizards, I have to think of something to do in this game.

I suppose I could trash a lot of items, then get into castle decorating, but I am a bad decorator.

I think I will spend some time helping people level up their wizards, but that leads to full backpack and max gold.

I think it would be fun to focus on designing pets for a while. Of course, cute pets are one way to go, but I am thinking of designing pets that are customized for particular dungeons and bosses.

I am fine with just hatching one pet per day, then seeing if it fails at adult or epic, then starting over again the next day. I don't like the idea of needing to spend yet ANOTHER day farming so I can have
enough gold to hatch with.

I just want to spend some time as a kindly, doddering old wizard who makes interesting pets.