Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curator where?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Isn't it about time we bombard The Curator/Blind Mew with our questions about the new world? I've got enough in me now to rival the Golden Horde!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
We know the new world is titled "Wallaru" because of the last couple dialogue lines of Novus. This is also where our balance professor Jaki Whisperwind is from!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Extalted on May 4, 2023 wrote:
We know the new world is titled "Wallaru" because of the last couple dialogue lines of Novus. This is also where our balance professor Jaki Whisperwind is from!
Fun Fact:

Zander is actually the only scholar from Wallaru!

Jaki is from a world we've never explored or heard of until NOW! The new Night Mire Gauntlet introduces us to a new area we've never explored and that is on of the areas in the world Jaki is from!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Lookit Light on Feb 14, 2023 wrote:
Isn't it about time we bombard The Curator/Blind Mew with our questions about the new world? I've got enough in me now to rival the Golden Horde!
A new World? Color me intrigued.

Also, heyyy, Lookit Light! :D Good to see you on here.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Kyle IceWielder on May 5, 2023 wrote:
Fun Fact:

Zander is actually the only scholar from Wallaru!

Jaki is from a world we've never explored or heard of until NOW! The new Night Mire Gauntlet introduces us to a new area we've never explored and that is on of the areas in the world Jaki is from!
Oh wow thats super cool I didnt know that!