Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
Survivor
May 03, 2013
Hi all. I've had this account since I was quite a young kid, but I never really got into the forums or in-game social stuff. Especially with all the new social updates, the message boards seem like a good way to dip my toes into the community at large.

My highest wizard is storm school, level 73. She's in Avalon right now. I technically have a full 6 wizards, but I really only ever use her and my level 29 life school guy.

Any social cues or unspoken etiquette I should know? I'm neurodivergent and not exactly socially adept lol so it can take me a while to understand social dynamics without being told. Now I feel like I've overused the word social...

Anyways. Glad to be here, and nice to meet you all.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Hi I am wizard valkoor

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Not new to wiz, but new to the message boards! Cant believe i went so long without participating in them :0

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I am not new to wiz, but I am new to the message boards. Been playing this game since I was young, yet I still don't have a max wizard I just wanted to say...

Life Gang Baby

(My brother made my username way back when. No judgement pls)