Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
Survivor
May 03, 2013
Hi all. I've had this account since I was quite a young kid, but I never really got into the forums or in-game social stuff. Especially with all the new social updates, the message boards seem like a good way to dip my toes into the community at large.

My highest wizard is storm school, level 73. She's in Avalon right now. I technically have a full 6 wizards, but I really only ever use her and my level 29 life school guy.

Any social cues or unspoken etiquette I should know? I'm neurodivergent and not exactly socially adept lol so it can take me a while to understand social dynamics without being told. Now I feel like I've overused the word social...

Anyways. Glad to be here, and nice to meet you all.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Hi I am wizard valkoor

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Not new to wiz, but new to the message boards! Cant believe i went so long without participating in them :0

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I am not new to wiz, but I am new to the message boards. Been playing this game since I was young, yet I still don't have a max wizard I just wanted to say...

Life Gang Baby

(My brother made my username way back when. No judgement pls)

Survivor
Oct 15, 2022
Hello! I am quite new to the game but knew it existed for quite some time. I can't wait to play this game to the end.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
akorn40205 on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
Heyas I'm Alura HawkHammer and would like to say hello! Im level 63 at the moment and have loved the help from everyone here.
Welcome!!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2022
Hi! I'm a trans/nonbinary person, and I go by Paige in-game. Whilst I am a returning Veteran, I have begun anew with a new Wizard on a new account (as part of my social transitioning) and thus an introduction is due.

I've started a YouTube channel, Twitch, and Twitter account and look forward to rejoining the community and being a part of discussions about the game's future, and forming my own small tight-knit LGBQIA+ and disability friendly community and Guild.

My main character is a Necromancer, but I'll soon be creating a Thaumaturge with Pyromancy Mastery to celebrate Yule. I love Samhain more, but Yule is definitely fun too!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2022
Androgynous Pagan on Oct 21, 2022 wrote:
Hi! I'm a trans/nonbinary person, and I go by Paige in-game. Whilst I am a returning Veteran, I have begun anew with a new Wizard on a new account (as part of my social transitioning) and thus an introduction is due.

I've started a YouTube channel, Twitch, and Twitter account and look forward to rejoining the community and being a part of discussions about the game's future, and forming my own small tight-knit LGBQIA+ and disability friendly community and Guild.

My main character is a Necromancer, but I'll soon be creating a Thaumaturge with Pyromancy Mastery to celebrate Yule. I love Samhain more, but Yule is definitely fun too!
Of course I notice a typo after the time to edit it has come and gone.

How did I forget the T? I AM the T!

Maybe it's my new keyboard. Is it possible for whichever moderator that reviews this post to go back and add the T to LGBTQIA+? (Or just approve this post as an addendum.)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello Friends, I am a Twitch Streamer Find on there as xo0raven0ox I been playing from 2008 to now. I love to help any Wizard in game. so if you like come join me for a spell or 2 As I play #wizard101, My Wizard Name Is Gorman. And yes I am a wizard

Survivor
Oct 11, 2022
Hello,
I am Scarlet Dragonheart. I am a Balance Wizard and an adult player. I have played on and off for several years and I have currently not played for several years. I am happy to be back though! I am excited to see all the changes, though i did make it through Avalon last time I played. Anyways, anyone wants to hit me up, please do so. See you around the Spiral.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Hi!

My wizard is Keira Spellheart, a level 42 Life Wizard! I've been playing since I was a little one but only officially got back into it recently! Looking forward to getting to those higher levels.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Darcy0414 on Dec 1, 2022 wrote:
Hi!

My wizard is Keira Spellheart, a level 42 Life Wizard! I've been playing since I was a little one but only officially got back into it recently! Looking forward to getting to those higher levels.
Hey there! Welcome welcome!!

If you ever need any help forums is a good place to be, or other social media like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook! Also, we have plenty of official guides on our website and on fansites!!

Hopefully you enjoy your stay at Ravenwood and can give us a helping hand in keeping the Spiral a safe place!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2022
Hello, my name is Ronan DarkFlame, been playing for more then 7 years, made different accounts due to issues regarding lost passwords, etc. Right now I am a level 32 Fire Wizard, know a large amount of wizard101. Was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a long adventure, going through the spiral as a team, or crew of four.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
took long break but am back now! excited to see new worlds

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Llewella116 on Jan 6, 2023 wrote:
Hello!
Hello!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
OverpoweredStorm on Jan 7, 2023 wrote:
took long break but am back now! excited to see new worlds
Welcome back! Let us know if ya need any assistance!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
I am not really new, but I feel like it.
I started this game back when it was still relatively new in 2010/2011
I never really beat the main game but I did play most of it.
Now the graphics have been updated, and so many things have been added it can feel overwhelming.

I think perhaps the most overwhelming part is being almost 30 yrsold and not really having any friends my age,
Perhaps there's a wizard101 forum specifically for older adults who still play?

Currently playing a new wizard,
But also have a level 46 wizard.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Daughttie on Feb 3, 2023 wrote:
I am not really new, but I feel like it.
I started this game back when it was still relatively new in 2010/2011
I never really beat the main game but I did play most of it.
Now the graphics have been updated, and so many things have been added it can feel overwhelming.

I think perhaps the most overwhelming part is being almost 30 yrsold and not really having any friends my age,
Perhaps there's a wizard101 forum specifically for older adults who still play?

Currently playing a new wizard,
But also have a level 46 wizard.
Hey there!

There isn't a specific place for anything like that, however, using the Team Up feature in game and asking for help is a great way to meet new friends in Wizard101, that's how I made most of my in-game friends! Hope this helped a little.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Hey everyone! Cassandra Lotusglade, I have returned after a long absence.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2015
HEY Y'ALL

I HAVE RETURNED AFTER YEARS

Survivor
Mar 08, 2013
hiya hiya hiya, i'm not new, but this was probably the first game i ever played when i was a kid, around 10 years old. i recently remembered it existed and went to see if my account was still active-- and it was! i've been playing non-stop, and it's bringing back so many memories for now college-age me, it's honestly making me a little emotional. anyway. welcome all new wizards and hello to some old friends. i hope you're here to stay.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
LucyRocks123456789 on Mar 31, 2023 wrote:
hiya hiya hiya, i'm not new, but this was probably the first game i ever played when i was a kid, around 10 years old. i recently remembered it existed and went to see if my account was still active-- and it was! i've been playing non-stop, and it's bringing back so many memories for now college-age me, it's honestly making me a little emotional. anyway. welcome all new wizards and hello to some old friends. i hope you're here to stay.
Well hello there! So glad to see you are back in the Spiral! There are so many memories in Ravenwood, hope you’ll make even more along your journey!