Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hi >_< new player here!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2022
hii!! my name is anna and im one of the new wizards here, i just started playing last month and i love wizard101 already! i love love love questing (i actually enjoy doing the side quests) and finding cute stitches to make!!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
awhdri on Jun 22, 2023 wrote:
hii!! my name is anna and im one of the new wizards here, i just started playing last month and i love wizard101 already! i love love love questing (i actually enjoy doing the side quests) and finding cute stitches to make!!
Hi there! Great to meet you. I too am a new Wizard who just started last month, and it's been great so far! I'd love to meet up in-game sometime and quest along through this very intricate Spiral with ya.

~Fiona IronFlame, Level 28 Diviner

(P.S. Do you play Pirate101?)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2022
Welcome to wizard 101!! I missed this game and just recenly got back into it and as usual, I love it! I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2022
Welcome Aboard! See you in the Spiral!

Valerian Soulbringer

Survivor
May 27, 2012
hi anna, welcome to w101! i hope u keep on playing this game. hopefully we could be friends one day if u want :3

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
Welcome to a most beautiful Game ! Great fun, great people, much to enjoy. Happy Travels!
p.s. take time to smell the roses, so many Easter eggs and details are there to find, the Devs have a great sense of humor

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
RighteousMonkey on Sep 22, 2023 wrote:
Welcome to a most beautiful Game ! Great fun, great people, much to enjoy. Happy Travels!
p.s. take time to smell the roses, so many Easter eggs and details are there to find, the Devs have a great sense of humor
I agree; they really do have a great sense of humor. That's one thing I particularly love about Pirate101; KI really uses that skill well.

I actually joined W101 for the sake of the Easter eggs and Spiral lore.