Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't i pick up the oysters?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
While trying to earn training points i looked aroud mooshu for the oysters and have found three but it doesn't register that i found them i have had a similar problem in krokotopia with the beetle by the library i see it at least once a week but it doesn't register like it did with the rest.

Administrator
You can only get credit for those items if you have the quest to find them.
You can only get the quest to find them if you've completed the similar quest from Prospector Zeke in the previous world.

You must complete the Wizard City "Find the Smiths" quest before you can get the Krokotopia "Find the Beetles" quest. You must complete the "Find the Beetles" quest before you can get the "Stray Cat Strut" quest in Marleybone. You must complete the "Stray Cat Strut" quest in Marleybone before you can start the "Blue Oyster Cult" in MooShu, and so on.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
darkstaff13 wrote:
While trying to earn training points i looked aroud mooshu for the oysters and have found three but it doesn't register that i found them i have had a similar problem in krokotopia with the beetle by the library i see it at least once a week but it doesn't register like it did with the rest.

In Krokotopia, there are two beetles in the Oasis...one is near the Library and the other is behind one of the Shops.

And like Professor Greyrose mentioned, you cannot start the Oyster quest in Mooshu until you finish Zeke's quest from the previous world (Krokotopia).

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
darkstaff13 wrote:

Hi again. This is my second note. Before you can start on Zeke's Oyster quest in Mooshu, you must finish his quests in the previous worlds -- both Krokotopia (the beetles) and Marleybone (the stray cats).

In case you need help finding them, here is a link to one of the fansites that might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

Good luck.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
thanks for the help i think the problem was i missed the one behind the shops
8)