Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is the cave of solitude?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Administrator
Young Wizard,
You may want to consult your MAP while you are in MooShu.
If you open your map by pressing M on your keyboard. Once you've done that, look in the bottom right hand corner and you'll see a magnifying glass that will allow you to see the Map for the entire world.
From there you can determine where areas such as Cave of Solitude are located, and how to reach them.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
You could just use your compass to find places. Equip your compuss by pressing "N". It is a lot easier. And, once you defeat War Oni in Crimson Fields, you will soon get a quest that lads you to the Cave of Solitude. You can just follow the yellow arrow at the bottom of your screen. You can equip that by pressing "T".

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Young Wizard,
You may want to consult your MAP while you are in MooShu.
If you open your map by pressing M on your keyboard. Once you've done that, look in the bottom right hand corner and you'll see a magnifying glass that will allow you to see the Map for the entire world.
From there you can determine where areas such as Cave of Solitude are located, and how to reach them.

Thank you Professor Greyrose! I found it now but when i went in the Village of Sorrow, it kept leading me everywhere! But Thank YOU i didnt even know that you could see the whole world! LOL