Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what did i miss in mooshu? no quests to do and can

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
i no longer have any quests to do but the last book and oyster. i can not find any one to give me a quest but can not get across the bridge. what did i miss? any help please?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
wenchiepoo wrote:
i no longer have any quests to do but the last book and oyster. i can not find any one to give me a quest but can not get across the bridge. what did i miss? any help please?

I have the same problem! Very frustrated! If anyone knows how to get past this, please post!

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Hi! A few of my friends have had the same problem.
Some solutions are:
A) Have you defeated Tomugawa the Evil? (You MUST Solo him)
{Ancient Burial Grounds}
B) Have you defeated Oyotomi the Defiler? (Can have Friends)
{Village of Sorrow}
C) Have you received the quest from Hideo Kebo to go to Tree of Life and talk to Yishin Chen? (Sigils should be active, as it IS a Dungeon)
{This is received in Yoshishito Temple}

I HOPE I HELPED! :D

**However, If I havent, please send me a message if you have an account on Wizard101 Central. My user name is THE R3APER (just like that). I will meet you in the game and try to help! [Wizard's name is Valerian DarkBringer, Level 40. Master Necromancer]**

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
i found the quest that i missed. needed to talk to the one at the fire pit thing, can't think of the name of it right now. the lady cow thing..lol