Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

War Oni Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Ok So I'm a level 36 Pyromancer (I'm awsome I know) 8) Bragging aside something seems wrong with the dungeon. What i mean is I walked right in and talked to the goat dude at the begining of the dungeon. He told me to go ahead and defeat the war oni. So I walked on down there without any other quest in the dungeon. At this point something seemed off. Finally when I got to the Oni's house or whatever nothing was there. I saw no elephant, no cow, no nothing. Has anyone else experienced something like this or is it just user error? Please respond Professors and should this be in Haelstrom's Lab??

Administrator
You're not alone - we have flagged this quest as part of our Known Issues here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenot ...

We are working diligently to get this fixed for everyone, please be patient as we play Whack-a-Bug...

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shadow0707 wrote:
Ok So I'm a level 36 Pyromancer (I'm awsome I know) 8) Bragging aside something seems wrong with the dungeon. What i mean is I walked right in and talked to the goat dude at the begining of the dungeon. He told me to go ahead and defeat the war oni. So I walked on down there without any other quest in the dungeon. At this point something seemed off. Finally when I got to the Oni's house or whatever nothing was there. I saw no elephant, no cow, no nothing. Has anyone else experienced something like this or is it just user error? Please respond Professors and should this be in Haelstrom's Lab??

And the problem still exists today.
I just ran into the same issue and sent support an email.