Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stepping on up - Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
New player to Mooshu. I just finished up Marleybone tonight thanks to a good friend that helped me out in Big Ben. I am ready for the new challenge and ready to rock and roll!!! So far Mooshu Rocks!!!

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
HAVE FUN!

I know how you feel, when I finished gloomy MB and came to MS I felt like running around the room screaming my head off. Maybe I did?

Anyways Mooshu's really fun, and gives lots of xp.

Cya in the spiral,
Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm
And many others

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
HAVE FUN!

I know how you feel, when I finished gloomy MB and came to MS I felt like running around the room screaming my head off. Maybe I did?

Cya in the spiral,
And many others

I know Mooshu gets harder. I have heard how hard it can get, but I really do appreciate all the EXP for doing little of nothing right now. I heard the Jade olni has a lot of hit points!!! I think it was said 7500 or 5000. I can't remember which.

Btw I had one book left in marlybone from the side quest to find in knights court. I was going to do it today! And something wierd happened. The quest for the last book was just given to me!!!!! that was so wierd. Oh well I won't look a gift horse in the mouth LOL....

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
HAVE FUN!

Cya in the spiral,
And many others

I am so loving Mooshu so far. I have made some good friends. I have my first dungeon coming up. Hopefully I can find some people to help me out in the dungeon. I plan to do it sometime today.