Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shrine of the mind

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Hello,

I only have 2 quests to do in moo shu. 1) enter the Shrine Of The Mind and defeat Plague Oni. I realize i cant get to oni till i do all the shrines, but the shrine of the mind isnt lit up for entry. I have looked everywhere for another quest to do that migh lead/ be required to enter the shrine with no luck. I'm stuck with nowhere to go or do. Can anyone help? I am at a total roadblock in progressing through the game. Frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Michael Thunderhammer
41 Storm :(

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I will assume that the Plague Oni quest is a spell quest because the Plague Oni is in Shirataki Temple, while the Shrine of the Mind is in Kishibe Village.

As far as being able to enter the Shrine of the Mind, I would suggest looking at your quest and clicking on the question mark that is on the left under the quest title. Reread what you are suppose to do to make sure you completed all the required steps.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
thanks for post.

yes, plague is spell quest.

I went through dialogue and it seems i have done all. I rescued him and he told me to meet him in the shrine... about to give up.