Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oni Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
How do you get the badges for the oni's? My friend Zachary has badges for all the oni's, not just jade oni. I have beaten all the oni's, and only got a badge from the jade oni. What happened to the other ones?

Devin Dragonflame, Level 50 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
jade oni is the only boss that gives a badge. you get the other badges from completing all of the quests in the area.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
You can get badges for the other Onis but you have to complete all of the side quests in there areas ex. for Death Oni badge complete all yoshito temple side quests.

Cody Hexweaver
lvl.50 death

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
awsomegame1 wrote:
You can get badges for the other Onis but you have to complete all of the side quests in there areas ex. for Death Oni badge complete all yoshito temple side quests.

Cody Hexweaver
lvl.50 death

It took me awhile but I figured it out on my own. You have to complete all the side quests to get "all" of the badges besides the Jade Oni one. If the quests are not complete then you have to finish them. One of the quests being the OakHeart quest. If you haven't finished that one then you can't get the badge. The other one is for Mossback. If you have not finished these quests then you can't get the badge. There are several quests in each of the zones including the dungeons that you must complete to get the badges. Mind you, if you have already defeated the oni's in the dungeons all you need do in the dungeon is find Mossback and Oakheart... However you can't do them in the dungeon until you have finished their other quests that are scattered through mooshu. I know it is confusing but you will figure it out.