Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Least Favorite World

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
MooShu is probably my least favorite world? Why? I don't like the clothes, the enemies, the bosses, the theme and other stuff. I didn't like the final boss either. What I like for a final boss is a boss that has been talked about once before I got the quest and has enemies in a cool building or dungeon. I don't like Jade palace, I don't like the fact that there is no enemies involved and I wish Jade Oni was involved more. Now that would be harder but I like a challange. My favorite world, Marleybone had a good final boss. (Well my opinion) Anyway how much do you like MooShu?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
MooShu is probably my least favorite world? Why? I don't like the clothes, the enemies, the bosses, the theme and other stuff. I didn't like the final boss either. What I like for a final boss is a boss that has been talked about once before I got the quest and has enemies in a cool building or dungeon. I don't like Jade palace, I don't like the fact that there is no enemies involved and I wish Jade Oni was involved more. Now that would be harder but I like a challange. My favorite world, Marleybone had a good final boss. (Well my opinion) Anyway how much do you like MooShu?

I loved everything about Mooshu. After the nasty dark world of Marleybone, the bright colorful Mooshu was very pleasant.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
superluther wrote:
jlcool6 wrote:

I loved everything about Mooshu. After the nasty dark world of Marleybone, the bright colorful Mooshu was very pleasant.

I agree. It was my fav world. I loved to be out of Marleybone! But then another depressing world-DS. :?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
i love mooshu its my favorite world! abigail anvilbreaker lvl threety-three death wiz

Defender
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I love Mooshu because of all the XP. I am just happy to get out of Marleybone ( :D ). Mooshu has a good theme, plus a final surprise boss! Life Wizard's DREAM Worlsd. In my opinion, Mooshu is the best World out of all the 6.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
world go like this
WC KT MB MS DS
good-good-depressingly hard-good-depresing

i like to think of MS as a nice little bit of a place to breath between (IMO) the worst worlds in the game. plus it is fast and gives good xp. it's like the middle part of an oreo!

P.S. i know you cant see itbut i found over 10 typing errors when i looked over my post, what is wrong with me today?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
My reasons why MS is my favorite world:

No incredible lag
clothing is not to overpriced (like DS)
all the bacon, err... i mean pigs dont make me sneeze (cause i'm allergic to cats)
the sidewalks actually work
most of the eneimes use moves lvl 1-18
the enimes have fair health for the lvl your at
the boss after jade oni is one of my favorites (ignoreing i am myth :D)
like others said, its not depressing

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
My reasons why MS is my favorite world:

No incredible lag
clothing is not to overpriced (like DS)
all the bacon, err... i mean pigs dont make me sneeze (cause i'm allergic to cats)
the sidewalks actually work
most of the eneimes use moves lvl 1-18
the enimes have fair health for the lvl your at
the boss after jade oni is one of my favorites (ignoreing i am myth :D)
like others said, its not depressing

It IS nice being surrounded by walking bacon....sorry piggys, but you are too good not to be in my mouth.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
The Mooshu streets got beaten very fast. I would beat 3 streets in a couple hours so I think it should be longer.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
rme123 wrote:
The Mooshu streets got beaten very fast. I would beat 3 streets in a couple hours so I think it should be longer.
WOW someone wanting a world to be LONGER. (thats a first )

Survivor
May 05, 2009
My favorite is Mooshu because it's not to hard and not to easy.Also the final boss was fun.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
MS Is fun after the Dark MB (As some others said) My Eyes need Light and MS gave it to me as I have not finished it yet though it's a pretty good World *Cant wait till the new World*

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Marleybone wouldn't be so bad if they didn't make us do as many "fetch quests".

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
MooShu is my favorite world!

I am I big Asian fan, and so this is the world I have been waiting for ever since I got to MB!

MB was so dark, gloomy, and like, PRISONER! WE NEED A WIZARD! Plus, MB is more of a British world.

MS was more of a happy world, where the people are calm and consitorate.

Hannah Dragonsword, level 39 fire

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
superluther wrote:
jlcool6 wrote:

I agree. It was my fav world. I loved to be out of Marleybone! But then another depressing world-DS. :?

I totally agree with all of you (except jcool6) I just unlocked MS and now I love it! But I'm not really exited for another dark and gloomy world like DS...

~Jacob Ghostwhisper level 32 Magus Thaumaturge~

See ya in the spiral!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:

I am I big Asian fan, and so this is the world I have been waiting for ever since I got to MB!

Me 2! I love learning about Asian culture, it interests me! So much, that I'm planning to learn Japanese (language and writing!) soon 8)

MOOSHU BABY!!!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

Me 2! I love learning about Asian culture, it interests me! So much, that I'm planning to learn Japanese (language and writing!) soon 8)

MOOSHU BABY!!!
I wish i knew japanese... I went to japan for vac. once and i could not read one thing.

I was as clueless as a deer in a tiger convention.

but really i wish i could read it

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

MOOSHU BABY!!!

Japan is my favorite, and I want to learn Japanese, too!

Hannah Dragonsword, 39 fire

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

MOOSHU BABY!!!
thats nice i am also an asian fan because i am asian o i am also an egyptian fan

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
This is a list of my favorite world from greates to least

Mooshu-favorite
Marleybone-second favorite
Dragonspyre-third
Grizzleheim-fourth
Krokotopia-not that much
wizard city-shudder

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
pikmen wrote:
MS Is fun after the Dark MB (As some others said) My Eyes need Light and MS gave it to me as I have not finished it yet though it's a pretty good World *Cant wait till the new World*

dude i am with you all the way mooshu is the best because dragonspyre and marleybone are just depressing and are more for like death and mooshu is nice peace full wizard city is ok but i do not like the bosses or the sunken city and krokotopia is just messed up it takes for ever to complete so yeah i am glad that i am in mooshu and i am going to stay there for a long time :D :-) :)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
pikmen wrote:

dude i am with you all the way mooshu is the best because dragonspyre and marleybone are just depressing and are more for like death and mooshu is nice peace full wizard city is ok but i do not like the bosses or the sunken city and krokotopia is just messed up it takes for ever to complete so yeah i am glad that i am in mooshu and i am going to stay there for a long time :D :-) :)
I like MS because alot of people are myth and I am storm so i have alot of boosts on my enemies and storm is really strong already in attacks.I killed a REALLY strong myth boss with triton in like 2 mins.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

MOOSHU BABY!!!

no offense but mooshu is chinese. also have you noticed that japan is full of citys.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
2700masters wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

MOOSHU BABY!!!

no offense but mooshu is chinese. also have you noticed that japan is full of citys.
So what doesnt china has factorys. Mooshu doesnt have factorys.