Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu tree of life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
what am i missing for some reason i can not get the bridge to the tree of life put back to gether so i can cross.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
If you are able to cross it(by completing all of your quests to get to the tree of life) then when you walk up to the bridge, a ghost(or something like it) will talk to you and then you will just teleport to the other side. You do not actually FIX the bridge.

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
While I've most likely just missed something, I'm also having trouble getting to the Tree of Life. I seem to have completed all the quests (except for the Tree of Life book). I have spoken with Wavebringer at the Village of Sorrow, defeated Oakhart, and spoken with Wavebringer again. I have the spirit cage and the soooooul chain. (And yes, I'm old enough to REALLY appreciate that joke!) I've tried speaking with the warrior at the temple (sorry - can't remember his name right now). Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Well, I don't understand it, but now I am able to cross the broken bridge and go to the Tree of Life (even though I haven't touched the game since I reported the problem). Thanks anyway!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
speakeral wrote:
Well, I don't understand it, but now I am able to cross the broken bridge and go to the Tree of Life (even though I haven't touched the game since I reported the problem). Thanks anyway!

I wish you knew what fixed it, I am having the same problem.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
SherBear wrote:

I wish you knew what fixed it, I am having the same problem.[/quote

me too. i even prted to someone in tree of life and finished the uests there and i still cant go to dragonsprye

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
My best guess is that my problem was something I missed in the Village of Sorrow. Try going back there and repeating as many of the quests as possible. Good Luck!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
My problem is that I have the quest to go to the tree of life (Locate broken bridge). I get to the bridge and I cross but it doesn't register that I completed that task (locate the broken bridge).

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?!?!?!?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I have the same exact problem. Have completed all quests in Tree of life then went to bridge and indeed it allowed me to cross but did not remove the quest. I finished the TofL defeated the oni and still have the quest in my quest keeper. The strange part of this is I was playing with three other people at the time doing the same things they were and they all had the quest removed. It is very frustrating as they have all gone on to DS and i am stuck in MOOSHU. Reported the problem to KI four days ago and still no fix. It must be a whale of a problem and obviously not one easily fixed. Sorry about the problem but glad i am not the only one having it.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
This game is starting to make me mad. this is the very last quest I have in moosho. It says to collect book from tree of life, I have retraced my steps. I cannot find another quest. The arrow takes me to the bridge, but I cannot cross. I don't know what else to do.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I had same problem, but needed to talk to Xihong Bi in Village of Sorrow (I had completed the Forge task but no quest appeared afterward and there was no Exclamation Point over her head until I came back later).

Mods, I am "fixed" now so you can delete my other post rather than approve.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Thanks Red Train,
That was exactly the same issue I had. Once I went back to him I could continue.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hey all,
I do know there are many people having this issues with not just the tree of life, but many other area's as well. This exact same thing happened to me in DragonSpire when I was tryng to enter the Vortex in Tower of Achives. This was a while back ago on one of my other lvl 50 characters. One way to make sure it gets fixed is to; 1: write down what realm your in. 2: Write the time and date down. 3: Submit a help desk ticket informing KI personel/techs about issue. They are pretty good about responding within a couple of days.

The quick fix for me was change realms and re-enter the area after porting to the commons.
Good luck,
Kane/Devin Fireleaf
Level 50 Storm/Death/Life