Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moo Shu easier than wintertusk!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
This is really getting on my nerves. Let me start at the beginning i am a lvl fifty-two grandmsater(currently) and i am doing great in wintertusk(i've made it to sudrilund(with help of course)) but even with help i'm still stuck in moo shu, the enemies there are like three ranks lower than the guys in wintertusk but the moo shu guys alwasys kill me when i'm alone, while in wintertusk i can fight celestia-grade opponents and survive with ease. is moo shu tougher than wintertusk or is there something wrong with me?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Apparently whatever strategy you're using doesn't work for Mooshu. You'll need to adapt.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
newshredder wrote:
This is really getting on my nerves. Let me start at the beginning i am a lvl fifty-two grandmsater(currently) and i am doing great in wintertusk(i've made it to sudrilund(with help of course)) but even with help i'm still stuck in moo shu, the enemies there are like three ranks lower than the guys in wintertusk but the moo shu guys alwasys kill me when i'm alone, while in wintertusk i can fight celestia-grade opponents and survive with ease. is moo shu tougher than wintertusk or is there something wrong with me?

I soloed MooShu completely fine. Maybe it's just that you have too small of a deck or no critical gear or something.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
colagada wrote:
Apparently whatever strategy you're using doesn't work for Mooshu. You'll need to adapt.
I can't adapt without making a new wizard, my mind has focused on one strategy and locked it into place ergo i can't change strategy without massive headaches.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
newshredder wrote:

I soloed MooShu completely fine. Maybe it's just that you have too small of a deck or no critical gear or something.
I have fifty cards in my deck i think thats enough and i have more than enough critical gear so i think that is not the problem but thanks anyway for nothing.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
It's quite simple. You honestly just have to meld your deck around whatever battle you're about to delve into. I have different strategies for different worlds;; there is no need for having critical gear [got through Mooshu just fine without it] and you honestly don't need to make a new Wizard.

Being stubborn in Wizard101 will get you no where, you must adapt to each new world. Whatever strategy gets you through Wintertusk obviously doesn't get you through Mooshu.

Equip the best gear possible, and make sure you do indeed have a strategy when in a duel.

There really is nothing else to say, besides adapting. :-D

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
That'because you said you got help from friends in wintertusk and solo Mooshu.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
newshredder wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
newshredder wrote:

I have fifty cards in my deck i think thats enough and i have more than enough critical gear so i think that is not the problem but thanks anyway for nothing.

You're welcome for nothing Mooshu is kind of like the solo type of world. It's actually really easy so I don't know why you're having trouble there. Get a new strategy, and you're lvl 52, you should be in Celestia. Also, you're giving us only your level. What school are you? A level 52 shouldn't have much critical. If you're having so much trouble, then go for level 35 gear. That's kind of the gear you should get for MS. If you're Storm, then your damage should be more then enough to defeat them. Fire and Balance are the same. If you're Myth, Earthquake isn't really a good damage spell, so forget it. Orthrus only hits 1 enemy, not too good for MS, Humongofrog should be your best spell there. If you're Life, then get to meet heals. Death, Scarecrow and boom, there you go. Balance, Power Nova, bye bye. Fire, fire dragon, down. If you're only going for stats items and no health, then good luck with that. Use treasure cards but don't depend on them. No offense, but I don't see how you could beat Dragonspyre easily if you're stuck in MooShu. The enemies hardly even have 700 health. The Oni's are simply beaten by shielding up. Try to use shields. Heal more often. Get people that are in MooShu to help you. You're level 52, that should all be easy. Have you done Wysteria yet? If you did, then MooShu should be the easiest thing by learning their strategy. They don't use powerful spells. Their most powerful would be up to Firezilla, around the end of MooShu. At level 52, critical isn't really important. You only get around 20-60. Critical isn't in percentages. I have 130 critical rating, and I find myself not criticalling often. Polymorph wouldn't be my favorite. Give the readers more information, like your school, second school, third school (if you have one). They hardly heal, use weak attacks, have low health, barely shield. That's their strategy. Blade, use rank 4 attack. Good luck in beating it.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009