Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 Life Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
I still can't get to Oakheart. I have tried and tried to get to him and I still can't do it. I know you have to do some quests in a certian order, but do they show up in the Quest section of the Spell Book?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

Reply from Professor Greyrose on Dec 13 in this section:

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.
". . . with Persistence, Victory is assured"
Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

community@wizard101.com

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
I go the quest in my spell book, thank you, but once I did it and the following quest, Quest Helper told me to go talk to Oakheart. I looked at my Quests and the quest that you sent me was not there. Any ideas what happened?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LittleMeParie wrote:
I go the quest in my spell book, thank you, but once I did it and the following quest, Quest Helper told me to go talk to Oakheart. I looked at my Quests and the quest that you sent me was not there. Any ideas what happened?

If you did all of the quests, and it said "talk to Oakheart", you should go to the Jade Palace. There is a little dojo / hut that the Quest Helper will point you to. You go inside the hut and talk to Oakheart.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know.

You should contact Support. Click on "Help and Support" tab on the left side of this page. Then click on "Contact Us". Send a note with you character name and tell them what your problem is. They should be able to help.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
LittleMeParie wrote:

The quests mentioned are a mini storyline, BUT as soon as you complete one set of the quests your arrow will revert itself to a previous quest. Simply go to the next location for the given part of the sidequest

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The quest guide will not send you to each of those items on the list above. As a matter of fact, ignore it.

You need to go to the areas in the order listed and find the person listed and do the quests given by that person. If the person doesn't have a quest to give you, then you've already done it and go to the next area in the list.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
wow you need to be level 48 to get the spell? I beat it at level 45. And didn't get the spell.
Will check it out when I reach that level then.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
It gave me the quests from The Anchient Burrial Grounds. I remember reading that you have to do the quests in order. Does that mean that I have
done the quests before that and should move on or I'm just stuch (agian).
Thanks for your help!