Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is MooShu shorter than MarleyBone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hi everyone, I am wondering if MooShu is shorter than MarleyBone because I am desperate to get to DragonSpyre.

Also I was wondering if it was much less annoying :P

Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
vice655 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am wondering if MooShu is shorter than MarleyBone because I am desperate to get to DragonSpyre.

Thanks

It's not shorter, no. Take your time in getting to Dragonspyre...getting there too soon will result in failed battles and 'death' for your wizard.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Mooshu, I personally think isn't shorter then Marleybone.

But yes, its a lot less annoying!!

Tho you may see alot of mobs walking on grass in Tataki Outpost, its ALOT better then heading to Timmy Icepicks place in Hyde park, Marleybone....

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
vice655 wrote:

Thanks
well i dont have mooshu yet but my friend tht has it lets me port to her all the time it is alot less anoying and actually alot funner so yeah

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
vice655 wrote:

Thanks

It turned out to be my favorite land so I did drag it out as long as I could probably taking main line story and all side quests there so it was about the same length as MarleyBone.

I found it much less annoying the MarleyBone, more relaxing, there are really only two areas where passing monsters are a real issue, cave of solitude and one of the oni dungeons tries your patience getting by water elements, which like in the cave you have to do quite a few times. I ended up using marks and teleports alot to avoid unwanted fights.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Yes take your time, i didn't enter dragonspyre till i was level 43(I think).
if you don't take your time in mooshu then you will have problems in dragonspyre.