Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOW to get to tomugawa?plz help!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Ok,so HOW do you get to tomugawa,(i know he is in the ancient burial grounds...) do you need to complete the storyline or something? is there a tunnel in the village of sorrow with candles and a portal or something like that,you light the candles and The "portal" appears,and if you go through the portal, you fight tomugawa?(someone told me that.) pleas answer soon! ;) :? :-(

Stevendeathstalker

P.S if you are annoyed buy my messages,just let me know ;) :?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
Ok,so HOW do you get to tomugawa,(i know he is in the ancient burial grounds...) do you need to complete the storyline or something? is there a tunnel in the village of sorrow with candles and a portal or something like that,you light the candles and The "portal" appears,and if you go through the portal, you fight tomugawa?(someone told me that.) pleas answer soon! ;) :? :-( Stevendeathstalker

Yes, you need to do the main-line quest. He is the last ina long line. If I remember correctly, it is 3-4 battles and the same number of run-around and collect quests to be able to get to him. Once you are able to go to him, you do not have to re-do the quests, just activate the portal.

The only question I have is why are you so eager to get to him?

Defender
May 18, 2009
To get to Tomugawa, you need to have the quest for him. It does involve lighting three candles. A portal appears, go through it and bingo, Tomugawa is just ahead.

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
Follow the story line and all things will come to you that are required. Quest hop and you will miss so very much.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Okay guys, that is helpful info.

Final question: in the storyline quests, what is the last place you go to before the storyline takes you to the Ancient Burial Grounds? Thanks so much for answering my questions! :D

Steven Deathstalker

Defender
May 18, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:

Final question: in the storyline quests, what is the last place you go to before the storyline takes you to the Ancient Burial Grounds? Thanks so much for answering my questions! :D

Steven Deathstalker
That would be that temple where you face plague oni. I forgot what it's called, but it is a dungeon in shoshun villiage.

Defender
May 18, 2009
hunter33333 wrote:
raleigh35 wrote:

Steven Deathstalker
That would be that temple where you face plague oni. I forgot what it's called, but it is a dungeon in shoshun villiage.

The Dungeon is called Shirataki Temple. (I've never quoted myself before :-) )