Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
I am currently at Marleybone, but REALLY BADLY wanna go to MooShu. How do i get there? No offense, but Marleybone is a bit boring for me :| . So how do i get to MooShu?

Thanks Travis FireBlade, lvl 26 Myth/Life

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
As with all Spiral access, you will be able to progress when you get to the appropriate spot in the story line. You won't be able to go to Mooshu until you've completed Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, Ironworks, Knight's Court, Newgate Prison, Katzenstein's Lab, both Counterweights (East and West), and Big Ben. Kensington is not crucial to the story line so you can skip that if you so desire. Of course, you could hitch a ride with a friend by teleporting to them in Mooshu, but the storyline portions of the quest won't be available to you until you complete the storyline in Marleybone.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Midsummer wrote:
As with all Spiral access, you will be able to progress when you get to the appropriate spot in the story line. You won't be able to go to Mooshu until you've completed Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, Ironworks, Knight's Court, Newgate Prison, Katzenstein's Lab, both Counterweights (East and West), and Big Ben. Kensington is not crucial to the story line so you can skip that if you so desire. Of course, you could hitch a ride with a friend by teleporting to them in Mooshu, but the storyline portions of the quest won't be available to you until you complete the storyline in Marleybone.

Thanks, I thought Kensington Park was a focus park, not a side quest park. I am on the Counter weight west. Well anyways thanks man i appreciate it for the help. :P

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
kensington park is the hardest instance in the game and in my opininon it is harder hen the crown of fire (last instance in game so far) and it drops nothing but watch out for these things.

1. 3 mobs can attack per player

2.even the very beggining mob called a splinterbot i believe has 2000hp.

3.this instance drops like nothing but you get machine master

So kensington park is REALLY HARD and unless you have 6 hours i dont reccomend this instance at all

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
fano23 wrote:
Midsummer wrote:

Thanks, I thought Kensington Park was a focus park, not a side quest park. I am on the Counter weight west. Well anyways thanks man i appreciate it for the help. :P

8)

Yeah; but if you go to all four of the locations from the Station, you earn the Aeronaut Badge! Just go to Kensington, get the Badge, and jump back; Its what I did ....

BTW, you MUST complete all of the Hyde Park Quests first to get this Badge, even the Side Quests.... just to let you know...

8)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Theres only one way way to get to mooshu is world gate or go to your friends are in mooshu. But some wizards don't have mooshu in the world gate but do your test and the people of the worlds might give your mooshu but comeing soon on may 3 i will do a wizard city message i will reply some details about the wizard city message.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Midsummer wrote:
As with all Spiral access, you will be able to progress when you get to the appropriate spot in the story line. You won't be able to go to Mooshu until you've completed Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, Ironworks, Newgate Prison, Katzenstein's Lab, both Counterweights (East and West), and Big Ben. Kensington is not crucial to the story line so you can skip that if you so desire. Of course, you could hitch a ride with a friend by teleporting to them in Mooshu, but the storyline portions of the quest won't be available to you until you complete the storyline in Marleybone.

You also have to do Knight's Court.