Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
How do I get to Moo Shu?
I've been running around Krocktopia for ages and am getting really tired of it.

Administrator
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

Patience young Wizard, you will arrive in Moo Shu when you are strong enough.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
If you give your wizard's name here I'll help you get through Krokotopia whenever I'm in so you can move along to Marleybone.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
My name is Valkoor Firewraith
Right now Im in the kroxospinx
I could use some help getting through quickly
Thanx

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Well, in order to get to Mooshu, you must complete Wizard City,
Krokotopia, and Marleybone. Then you will have access to all of those
worlds including Mooshu. Plus, the new world Dragonspyre will be coming out and you dont wanna miss the opening of that. Any more questions reply below.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
To get to mooshu just compleat all quests in newgate perison knight's court hyde park and one place i don't know how to spell and you get the key to mooshu and become level 35 i am but amost level 36 well hope you learn how to get to mooshu good luck out there

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Jireekee wrote:
If you give your wizard's name here I'll help you get through Krokotopia whenever I'm in so you can move along to Marleybone.

My name is wolf shadowheart and i need help in the temple of the storms.

I am an ice wizard and currently lv.24

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You must earn your way there, young Wizard.

Once you have completed the quests in Krokotopia, you will be asked to adventure to Marleybone. Once you have completed the quests in Marleybone you will be asked to adventure to Moo Shu.

She is right. Before you can go to Marleybone you must complete krokotopia.
In order to do that, you must complete the krokosphinx AND the tomb of storms. Then sargent Major Talbot will ask you to go to maleybone to get the krokonomicon. He will then give you the spiral key to marleybone. I wish you good luck Wizard!
Steven soulgarden, level 29 adept theurgist,, Just got in marleybone a few days ago!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
i'm in marleybone and i need help. my wizard is wolf legendhunter. im stuck on the three safehouses. can someone help me
my friend says its easy i died facing 2 o leary the easy kind. plz help plz! i really need help

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I know a way to Moo Shu do all the quest's in Marley Bone or if you are a member you can just follow a friend

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
all you gotta do is finish krokotopia,then you will be asked to go to marleybone,then finish marleybone.

Sean Fireblade,magus pyromancer

:) good luck!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Jireekee wrote:

my name is noahbattlebreez and i need help on defeting the narin family

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
You get to MooShu by completing the big ben clocktower in marleybone, but to get there you have to complete the 2 dungeons on the sides of it. Hope i helped! :) :) :)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
eragon1666 wrote:
i'm in marleybone and i need help. my wizard is wolf legendhunter. im stuck on the three safehouses. can someone help me
my friend says its easy i died facing 2 o leary the easy kind. plz help plz! i really need help

If you are talking about the safe houses in hyde park, you do not need to fight the bosses there, you just need to find out if baxter is there, and they will tell you he's not there, so just walk back. Even if you get dragged into a battle, it will just go to the loading screen and you will safely be outside the safehouses without losing any mana or health

Talon Nightwalker
Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Ok since i know all there is to know about wizard 101, it is simple for all the people who are stuck on the safehouses in hyde park. DON'T fight the bosses in there, even if you think you should, don't it will just cost you time, and possible your life if you don't have any potions. They will just tell you baxter isn't there and back up into the elevator in the towers located right behind you.

Talon Nightwalker
Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
there are two ways to get into mooshu

1 is you need to be lvl 35 and defeat meowiarty in big ben marleybone.

2 you can teleport to a friend good luck everyone

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
i realy getting sick of koroktopia i am a level 26 death student and please could someone help me are could wizard comminty please give me a advice i could get there please report my message.

Administrator
You're a long way from MooShu young Wizard, if you are still in Krokotopia.

As I said before, you must earn your way there, young Wizard.

If you are having trouble finishing a quest that will allow you to move forward out of Krokotopia, change to a more populated Realm and politely ask if anyone else is on the same quest. Team up and you'll be defeating Krokopatra in no time.

1098 wrote:
i realy getting sick of koroktopia i am a level 26 death student and please could someone help me are could wizard comminty please give me a advice i could get there please report my message.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
joshuaday101 wrote:
To get to mooshu just compleat all quests in newgate perison knight's court hyde park and one place i don't know how to spell and you get the key to mooshu and become level 35 i am but amost level 36 well hope you learn how to get to mooshu good luck out there

Is it someplace named Keningston to get the key to Mooshu?

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Zorrgof wrote:
My name is Valkoor Firewraith
Right now Im in the kroxospinx
I could use some help getting through quickly
Thanx
You must defeat the, um..., Emperors Retreat. Once you do that, the tomb of storms, beat the rank 5 boss and you will go to marleybon e. I don't know when moo shu is, but i think you have to finish Big Ben. where you see Mal--- I don't want to give it away! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( Then Moo Shu, the Onies. Jade, War, Death, and um..., uh..., i forgot. then Dragonspyre, witch i dont have ANY clue what the storyline is. Profesor Greyrose, Hope this wont make you mad for giving it away!

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok some people have been saying, "you HAVE to finish Grizzleheim b4 you get to MooShu." Is this true, because I dislike doing tasks in Grizzleheim and I am behind in many tasks there.

-Scarlet Willow
Magus Sorcerer

Administrator
You do not have to complete Grizzleheim to reach MooShu. Grizzleheim is a parallel world.
You do have to complete all your assignments in Marleybone before you are asked to continue your adventures in MooShu, so once you've conquered Big Ben, you'll be moving on to MooShu in no time.

Queenlillia56 wrote:
Ok some people have been saying, "you HAVE to finish Grizzleheim b4 you get to MooShu." Is this true, because I dislike doing tasks in Grizzleheim and I am behind in many tasks there.

-Scarlet Willow
Magus Sorcerer

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
yeah.... I just got to mooshu and it gives you a lot of xp for nothing. You have to beat big ben in marleybone to get to mooshu.

Mooshu doesn't take long at all. Krokotopia and Dragonspyre are the longest and Mooshu and Marleybone are the shortest.

P.S I am a Magus Necromancer named Jordan Death. Also..... Look out for Dylan Ashspear, he is a level 29 myth.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
You can get to mooshu by just finishing in the royal museum in marleybone:
East coast counterweight
West Coast counterweight
Big ben

Big ben if you beat it and your level higher then 30 like 31 or higher you get to go to mooshu and unlock it but if your just 30 you just have to wait till your higher to go there again :).
My friend told me that
-MelissaSparkleBright ice wizard Grandmaster 50