Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Every time I get to a quest in Mooshu it drops my main quest gone not there and I can't get it back. Please help I don't want to start over again. what do I do!

Administrator
No worries, we've got you covered. Use the newly added Quest Finder!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#finder

Quest Finder is off by default and can be enabled through the Options Panel (press Esc to access your Game Options).

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizfan1025 on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
it didn't work got an other ideas.
The quest tree is here... you might want to keep it handy since KI doesn't seem concerned and is just promoting the quest finder (which does not guarantee the main storyline quest). (You can always decline all side quests right now and that will help. Main storyline quests cannot be declined)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
When you say, "gone not there I can't get it back" do you mean the main quest is no longer in your quest book?

Often, a newly given quest will replace an older one as the active quest, but all you need to do to get the original quest back is to click on your quests tab and click on the quest you want to make active.

Is it just that a new quest has been made active, or can you not even find the original quest in your quest tab at all? If this second situation is the case, submit a bug report to KI, via the Help button in-game.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
thank you both so much my account's back to normal thank you thank you thank you! I had to start over before from a 40 thank you!