Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going to Cave of Solitude

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I am a lvl 86 storm wizard and I have'nt been to Mooshu for a very long time. I have a crafting quest with no arrow and I have to go to Jiang Yuang in Cave of Solitude, can you guys pls help me out.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Ruthless Rook on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
I am a lvl 86 storm wizard and I have'nt been to Mooshu for a very long time. I have a crafting quest with no arrow and I have to go to Jiang Yuang in Cave of Solitude, can you guys pls help me out.
I suggest using maps (press M).

If that doesn't work about 2-3 people will probably post links to fan sites, so check those out!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ruthless Rook on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Jiang Yuan is located on the main path that leads you to Din Ho in The Cave of Solitude. This link shows a map of The Cave of Solitude:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Cave_of_Solitude

As you enter The Cave of Solitude, keep staying to your "right" on the road. Go towards the area where you see Din Ho on the map.

Hope this helped.