Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating Jade Oni

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2012
Hello! My Wizards Name Is Kelly Spell Rider and I just defeated the quest where I'm supposed to talk to merle ambrose from mooshu. I lagged out so I restarted Wizard 101 and went to Ambrose to find out he didn't need me. I don't know what to do. Please help me!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you defeat the Jade Oni already?

If I remember correctly, after defeating the Jade Oni, you have to talk to the Emperor and collect something from beside him. (I think it was a scroll or a key.) Then you go back and talk to Merle Ambrose, who frets about sending you to Dragonspyre. He sends you to Cyrus Drake, who decides you need a test to make sure you're ready.

My advice is, check to make sure you have the main quest equipped and follow your quest arrow. The main quest is ringed in yellow and has stars beside it. It could be you still need to collect the thing beside Mooshu's Emperor, so you'd have to go back in and grab it. Or, it could be you're done with Ambrose and you need to go somewhere else. The quest log will generally send you in the right direction.

On the other hand, if the quest arrow is pointing you to Ambrose but Ambrose doesn't have anything to say, you've hit a glitch. Report it to KI's support desk by clicking the "Help?" icon above. Support will reset your quest and get you back on track.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven