Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting quest for mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2016
I got the crafting quest for mooshu for the rings and I tried to craft the ring in the crafting table it didn't show up and so I brought the rings in bazzar and then it just doesn't wanna show up what should I do

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So you can't use them for the crafting quest if they were purchased in the Bazaar (he knows you didn't craft them silly) you also have to use an equipment crafting station you can purchase one of these from the furniture salespersons in Krok, Marleybone, Mooshu etc. I believe if you use that station instead of the regular one you will be able to craft your rings! Good luck!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
See this link for Seal of the Seraphim Recipe and sure enough you need an Equipment Crafting Station. Be aware that as you continue your crafting training that you will have to use different types of crafting tables depending on the item. You may even have to use the mighty anvils in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to buy an Equipment Crafting Station from the furniture dealer in Mooshu to craft the ring recipe.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Starting in Mooshu you must craft rings and athames at the Equipment crafting table, which is not the same as your first crafting table. You can buy the Equipment crafting table from any furniture shop in the Spiral.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You are probably using the wrong crafting table.

At this point, you need to be sure to have your Clothing, Equipment and Housing craft tables (which you can find at most furniture shops. I always buy them in the Krok furniture store).

You should be able to craft your ring(s) when you have the Equipment craft table.

Hope this helps!