Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot fight Plague Oni

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2018
I'm in the life school, and I'm trying to do the quest for a new spell where you must fight the Plague Oni. But for some reason, the tiles that usually let you fight a boss and not glowing and I can't in. I actually encountered this bug a few months ago, and i tried it again today and it still wasn't fixed. Any idea on whats going wrong?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This isn't a bug.

You need to have access to the dungeon [Shirataki Temple] (through the main storyline) for the sigils to begin glowing.

However, you should be able to teleport to a friend inside the dungeon though to battle the Plague Oni.

If you're in Mooshu, use the MooShu Quest Tree to track your progress as it relates to quests.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Specifically, the quests Release and River Temple is what unlocks and leads you to the Plague Oni .

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Must have more quests to finish before you can go in?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Xorphan on Mar 3, 2019 wrote:
I'm in the life school, and I'm trying to do the quest for a new spell where you must fight the Plague Oni. But for some reason, the tiles that usually let you fight a boss and not glowing and I can't in. I actually encountered this bug a few months ago, and i tried it again today and it still wasn't fixed. Any idea on whats going wrong?
if you're on the quest to beat him and for a spell, then that's perfect you knock out two birds with one stone

but like the ppl above me said, you need to quest a bit further