Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss clothing/drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
I was wondering, since I've already gotten done with Mooshu, where are the best boss clothes? I've already gotten the Death sword and robes from Tomugawa, and it just isn't enough for me. I am a death wizard, meaning I want the best boosting clothes for death wizards. My current hit boost percentage for death attacks is 17% and I saw someone with like 40%! And I want what he had, unless they have special clothes for admins/staff?

I just want to know which boss (and where he is) drops the best death boosting/buffing clothes. And I want to try to do this by tonight.

Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
That was said tongue in cheek following the sarcastic response above. Thanks! :-P

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
You can read my posting in Wizard101 Central Forum
about Moo Shu's boss:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012

There you can find best items for Death and other school wizards.
The guide is not complete yet. Please contribute info and pics if
possible of unique Moo Shu's boss drops there. Thanks.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
UnOwnage wrote:
And I want to try to do this by tonight.

The "by tonight" part is why I suggested Zeke, he is looking for instant gratification.

I don't think it is even possible with Zeke gear to get a 40% boost on your spells.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
ironhawk wrote:
You can read my posting in Wizard101 Central Forum
about Moo Shu's boss:

There you can find best items for Death and other school wizards.
The guide is not complete yet. Please contribute info and pics if
possible of unique Moo Shu's boss drops there. Thanks.

This guide truly is the best for when it comes to getting the best gear for any school from moo shu

~Alex Jaderider

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
Err, Zeke is no boss! Lol

And also, I don't want Zeke clothes, they are worse than my clothes right now, and once I get my new hat, my death defense would be over 30%.

I also saw your post about the Mooshu boss drops and that was VERY helpful, it's how I'm getting my drops right now.

I don't even think these clothes exist for normal members, seeing as how I only have seen them once on one person.

Meh, I guess I'll just wait for Dragonspyre to get high boosting clothes for death. As they say "it's haunted" and haunted, would probably refer to death, right?

About the Zeke clothes. First off they look bad. Second, I don't think I'd ever pay for clothes that are basically "cheating". Third, I am only looking for death boosts, and my clothes work a lot better than Zeke clothes for that! I don't even think if we won the power ball my parents would consider paying for items on a game.

I'm to the point where I have seen no one, anymore, with those clothes, but I still think I had the hat for it. Ugh, whatever then.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2008
I'm death also looking to farm some these bosses if anyone is doing such maybe we can farm together! Just bored really dragonspyre hurry!!!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
The best hat for death is dropped from Oakheart, Robe from Death Oni, and boots from Jade Oni.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
hey i think you would enjoy crushers icy robe it give like 14 on selids 7 on death spells and 132 health spike the crusher gives it he is in the big ben right before the final boss he has 3500 life and to get to him spill all the milk.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2008
hi im level 31 the jade oni drops wand best wand. also koukia he drop best loot

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hiya everyone out there. On the game my name is Samuel Lifegem and i'm wondering if any one out there knows where to get the level 40 boots in mooshu for a life wizard. It would be really helpful if someone would tell me. Because I'm clueless :-D . Well type me back if you know. See ya in the game!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
if any body wants REALLY good death stuff go vs malistare he drops the best death stuff.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Uh malistare drops a wraith robe that gives a lot of health and boost up and resist death more.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
a good idea would be to just buy arena items. if you buy all the lvl 35 arena clothes for your school you can get a lot of damage boost.

jacob boomwalker lvl44 ice

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
ironhawk wrote:

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! ALL THE BEST MOOSHU GEAR AND THE PETS AND THE SWORD AND STAVES! Note, Your missing ONE pet, you can buy this from Zeke in DS, But it also drops in MS! Jade Oni pet: Gives Jade Oni; Drops from Jade Oni! ;)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
done with mooshu and going do dragonspyre? want awesome boss clothes i see. for some BEST death shoes go to the jade oni. for the best death robe(in dragonspyre) defeat malistaire(try you're luck with him level 50 only) best death hat unknown. best death wand omotos staff of dreaming. best death pet wraith(level 48 pet) best death necklace wraith necklace(level 45 and up) best death necklace unknown.

the unknowns are i dont knows also try to find some of the best death hat and death ring.

hope it helped!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Dear Wizard101 people,
I have had issues trying to find a special life robe from a boss in Mooshu. Normally you could find it on the internet but I am having issues with that also. I already have the special life boots from Plague Oni and the Defiler's hat, but i can seem to find the robe. Where could this be?

Survivor
May 04, 2010
If your looking for good death cloths check ivan soul singer boss in dragonspyre. or zeke

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
hey i have a life lvl 45 guy i need to no the best ds gear for me any body no?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
UnOwnage wrote:
I was wondering, since I've already gotten done with Mooshu, where are the best boss clothes? I've already gotten the Death sword and robes from Tomugawa, and it just isn't enough for me. I am a death wizard, meaning I want the best boosting clothes for death wizards. My current hit boost percentage for death attacks is 17% and I saw someone with like 40%! And I want what he had, unless they have special clothes for admins/staff?

I just want to know which boss (and where he is) drops the best death boosting/buffing clothes. And I want to try to do this by tonight.

Thanks!
Why dont you try spending crowns to get gear? I think there are clothes in every world that you can buy with crowns. I hope this helped!