Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to high level for MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
AnthonyAngleBrand on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Hey I'm level 47 and I am very bad at questing so don't judge me and I just got to MooShu.

Anthony AngelBrand wizard
ok i dont judge you i am a lvl 32 and still dont got mooshu. cassandra legendspear lvl 32 wizard.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
FrostKitty8160 on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys! :) I just got into Mooshu and I was wondering if I was too over-leveled. Right now I am level 40 and almost 41. Do you think I should cut back on the side quests? Are there any down sides to being over-leveled? Thanks for letting me know! :)

Grace SilverDust, Level 40, Ice / Life / Storm
of course not, there is no such thing as a level too high or low haley iceheart level 42, keep leveling up grace :D

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Well if you like a challenge, cut back on the sides and DS will be tougher. If you like questing to go smoothly, then do the side quests as it will make worlds to come easier.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Nope, Your not too high. I am still on ironworks while I am a level 43 working with my friends, going slow with my main quests doing crimson fields and the chancel.
Its okay though. My friend got in at level 40!

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
This was one year ago she's probably maxed.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Ummm... not everyone is maxed if they play for a year. I'm still level 43 and played for over a year. Nowhere close to destroying Marleybone with Meowiarty.... um, I mean saving marleybone from meowiarty. :P

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Hi guys! :) I just got into Mooshu and I was wondering if I was too over-leveled. Right now I am level 40 and almost 41. Do you think I should cut back on the side quests? Are there any down sides to being over-leveled? Thanks for letting me know! :)

I got to Mooshu at 26, finished Dragonspyre at 43
Blake Deathcaller 97
Jacob StormCloud 66
Christo WinterBreeze 2

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
Don't worry I am level 48 And But I don't have mooshu yet. I need someway to go to mooshu and dragonsprpyre

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
My friend is lvl 42 and in Krokotopia, she will be at least 45 by the time she gets to Marleybone and by extension Mooshu at 55! You are fine!

-Lvl 73 Cheyenne StormHunter

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
I beat the death oni at level 32 I beat a boss in celestia at level 30

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010

My old character got into level 42 which yes, i think it's too early. And my current character just got into Mooshu today at level 29, which is too early.

Hope this helps!

Autumn Lifegem Level 29 Life

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
No, I am Drake, My Wizard101 name is Dustin Duskbloom. I am a level 48 and I'm working on the last world. I know that sounds weird, but I have level 95 friends that tp me everywhere. All I can say is, MooShu is supposed to be for level 35, but should CONTINUE until level 45.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Survivor
Aug 19, 2013
i am lvl seven ty one and i finished elephant grave yard and now have a boss quest for mooshu and i can't beat can anyone help? so i can go to avalon

Survivor
May 01, 2014
MegaPikachu456 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
No.
Your just going to have a easier time beating the world!
I believe the average level for Malistaire would be 45-48. So, your all good!
Btw I'm in Mooshu also. I'm on the Plague Oni Dungeon if anyone would like to do with me!

Good Job-
Destiny GhostSpear
Level 35
At Malistaire i was a lvl 52 and personally think lvl 45 is too low. However, i don't think i can judge because it was two people only.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
Autumn Summerstone on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
Ummm... not everyone is maxed if they play for a year. I'm still level 43 and played for over a year. Nowhere close to destroying Marleybone with Meowiarty.... um, I mean saving marleybone from meowiarty. :P
i know what you mean. i've been playing for almost two years now and am only level 47 and "Nowhere close to destroying Marleybone with Meowiarty.... um, I mean saving marleybone from meowiarty." lol
Natalie Dragonwhisper

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
I found only one problem, which was that I was getting spells which need quests from worlds that I hadn't unlocked yet.
EX: Tempest before I even finished tomb of storms. Tempest requires you to go to regents square, in Marleybone, which I hadn't unlocked. I had to ask for a friend to go there, and then I ported to him.

Dakota Titanheart- Level 34 Diviner
Honorable Bronze Archon

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Frost, Don't feel bad, I'm near the beginning of MooShu and I'm level 43! Besides, the average level for Dragonspyre is 45, so don't feel bad, MooShu is kind of dangerous, so try to be the highest level you can be before finishing, and bring friends to help you with MooShu, Hope this helps!

- Michelle Frostblossom level 43 wizard (somewhat and )

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I just got to Mooshu and I'm level 43. The higher level the better, that just means you will do good in the next world.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
i am lvl 40 and i just started mooshu so i would not say it is too high of a lvl just not always the average lvl to be at mason duskgem lvl 40

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
... Am I the only one who started Mooshu at level 35?

Tavia Dragonsong LV 36

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
No never to big of a level i'm level 28 and i'm not even close to being down with marleybone

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
I don't think you can be too high of a level for MooShu because I'm level 42 or 43 if I'm correct.
If your a high level, your battles are just going to be a bit easier.

Diana

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
I am lv35 entering MooShu is this bad? I am a storm wizard so low health included!