Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A weird thing about a quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
On the quest, HUT HUT HUT, you are sopposed to go to two huts. inside there is a battle that drags you in when you first move in there. it will say that part is complete before the battle. i was helping my friend out with it when he found a loophole. he marked right outside the hut and when i went into the battle, he just teleported to the mark. i dont know if you are sopposed to be able to do that, but i think it is a bit cheap. are they allowed to do that?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Anything KI lets you do, you can do. (I am NOT reffering to getting around chat filters/ something completely not necessary or innapropriate. That is not allowed.) Yes, that was fine what he/she did. Yes, it is allowed. People do it all the time. KI allows you to have marking, meaning it is O.K.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Pichuman1 wrote:
On the quest, HUT HUT HUT, you are sopposed to go to two huts. inside there is a battle that drags you in when you first move in there. it will say that part is complete before the battle. i was helping my friend out with it when he found a loophole. he marked right outside the hut and when i went into the battle, he just teleported to the mark. i dont know if you are sopposed to be able to do that, but i think it is a bit cheap. are they allowed to do that?

It's not cheap. It using a smart strategy to prevent yourself from getting into battle.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you log out (quit) then re-log, you will be outside the 'dungeon' and can move on to the new quest. But why ignore the pigs? Don't you like bacon?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
If you log out (quit) then re-log, you will be outside the 'dungeon' and can move on to the new quest. But why ignore the pigs? Don't you like bacon?

But it is EVIL BACON!!!!! If you eat it, you will turn into a ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!